lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Refers to OpenAI's API called GPT 3.5 Turbo. And yes, with my method the MTL is much better.
this might actually be a really good thing for this website and translations as a hole if this works
then the complaining about mtl poetry would be an issue of the past

Reactions: linksterboy

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
this might actually be a really good thing for this website and translations as a hole if this works
then the complaining about mtl poetry would be an issue of the past
I've used it for a couple games already. It works well and the quality is fairly good compared to a standard MTL. As far as I know I'm the only one thats really taken full advantage of it so far though.

Cost is still an issue and my tool isn't stable enough yet for the average user to make full use of it. I'm also limited to mostly easy to translate engines such as rpgmaker since my reverse engineering skills are non existent. Eventually when a fully local LLM pops up with the same quality as GPT 4, I think we'll see some real progress.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
ohh. ChatGPT MTL :PogChamp:
Tbh in a couple of years from now i wonder if we can play almost all games with these kind of tools.
This is pretty amazing.

Reactions: lowtierntrgod
Oct 6, 2018
yoo is ChatGPT MTL any near good? anyone tried it? is it poetry again or is it at least better than other MTLs

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Game art is pretty good, and there were some pretty nice scenes too, but if I'm being honest I kinda hate how hard it is to find games with a recurring pregnancy mechanic on the site. Its either oviposition or tentacle pregnancy (which is not really my cup of tea, I'm not shaming anyone if they like it), or just ending preg. I'm not saying its the people who post fault or anything either, I know they're working with what they have, just a personal vent. Thanks for the share.

Reactions: ZachInASack
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes