Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Thx for reply.
Well, I can live with performance problems, but text... could you do something about it? I really can`t see given tasks, menu text (in main menu - load game, setting etc.), settings, value of settings etc. But dialog text is more or less ok to read.
Ppl now have 4k TVs, 4k monitors. So please think about it. Good day.

Can i please have a screenshot how it looks like on your PC ( with the 4k you are using ?)
So that i can kind of guess what exactly i need to scale up ?
And if you are so nice ,please tell me exactly which buttons in which menu are too small ?
[/QUOTE]

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Can i please have a screenshot how it looks like on your PC ( with the 4k you are using ?)
So that i can kind of guess what exactly i need to scale up ?
And if you are so nice ,please tell me exactly which buttons in which menu are too small ?
[/QUOTE]
Mo problem. In menu ALL buttons, texts, boxes looks the same.
Upd. Forgot to add a screenshot of the dialog box (51Untitled).

Last edited:

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
[/QUOTE]

Thanks , uff.. all the buttons in all the menus... i hope i can built a scaling option into the game for the next public release but i can not promise anything.

SchnellumPack

Oct 18, 2020
Aside from optimization issues (1050ti only stable at 30fps) this is a really good game both in premise and mechanic. Looking forward to more updates and hopefully a full release. The dev really has something going for them.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hello again, unfortunately, the option to scale UI elements will not make the cut for the public release.
Mostly because of the lack of time (i barely have a day to implement this and i need to compile it and test it >_<).
But i have it on my radar.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Having an issue where none of the save files are available to load when I go into the new version. I usually save my old saves and paste them into the game; that is not working either. Anyone else having this issue?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Having an issue where none of the save files are available to load when I go into the new version. I usually save my old saves and paste them into the game; that is not working either. Anyone else having this issue?
Please check if the "savegame workaround" is disabled in the gameplay settings. (this makes the game save and load from the playerpefs variables in the registry insteadt of the normal file saves)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes