• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 2, 2022
5GB ...
before i try this out...

Please tell me, is this a VN with animated scenes or is it really 3d "free to play".

Maybe someone could share a short video?
This would be perfect and helpful for many of us.

Thanks in advance :)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
5GB ...
before i try this out...

Please tell me, is this a VN with animated scenes or is it really 3d "free to play".

Maybe someone could share a short video?
This would be perfect and helpful for many of us.

Thanks in advance :)
When things happen, it's locked and scripted actions run, but otherwise it's a 3d open walkable world you can run around in and explore. Think Skyrim walking around, but when an even happens, the scene script runs.
No creatures or anything from the 5 min look I took so far. So could be just a linked set of scenes with running between them following the quest line. Or could have random stuff link with exploration and actual free interactions, don't know.

Bonus points that it's at least somewhat optimized. It's not stellar graphics, but at least it's coded so your PC doesn't melt down trying to do 6000FPS with no game setting to keep it down.
Has zoom in and out on your 3rd person character, FOV slider (so already better than Starfield lolz) so has a certain amount of polish. Not the Devs first game and it shows. Kudos for that.

Edit: For reference. 5600x cpu, 6700xt gpu, 32gb ram runs it maxed no problem.

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
...a full 3D, third person role play game with a focus on erotic and kinky bondage adventures.
...a bondage-focused full 3D RPG? Is this it—the vision of my dream game finally made real?
Normally, I'd balk at a minimum download size of 5.22GB, but... for my favorite fetish, I'll give it a go.

...oh, right, free MEGA plans have a 5GB transfer limit. I have to wait six hours for that last 220MB.

Last edited:

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
I really enjoyed the game(/demo) so far and will definitivilly follow the game going forwards!

Just my 2 cents:
- The file is quite big and you have screenshots and save games packed with it. I'd delete some of these and get the file at least under 5 GB so it can be downloaded directly (without accounts/other programs) from mega etc. (And a HUGE thanks to the torrent guys coming to the rescue and in general for all their awesome work!)
- Hair, clit/breast stimulators are clipping through the clothes. It's an early release so it's all good, but when you get time to polish, it would be something to think of.
- Get a theme appropriate loading screen background when starting up the game :p
- Got stuck in the big arena (your building testing ground?) while exploring the map, might wanna limit access if it's not in use (yet)

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing! (y)

Last edited:

mehhz

Jul 29, 2017
I've enjoyed the last 2 games, but this seems to have an enormous potential, keep up the good work. :)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes