HenNerd

Jun 6, 2021
I like the art and the premise but I agree with others that the battles and the requirements for catching all the spies/slaves are too RNG . I missed out on the true ending because I found all the spies before capturing every girl.

Also wish it was possible to promote the captured spies to bed slaves. Would have liked to have the dancer girl as a bed slave.

Reactions: 627828

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
well my game is borked, the "spies" are stuck at lvl 5. Got all of them. I am walking around aimlessly on all towns and patrolling and talking to everyone, nothing LOL. any walkthoughs?
lvl 5 is max if u captured all the cities the game should be done

Valdimus

Jun 25, 2017
...Is it just me or the "true end" is more like one last fuck you than anything else?
Especially right after getting the normal end.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is it possible to have sex with the girl commander in the first town? I tried sending her on patrol and interacting with her, nothing progresses. Then I tried letting my troops enjoy her, I let that progress until she was obedient and then let her go (letting her go before that ended in death). She's seems to be gone forever now. Was I supposed to let them enjoy her further till she hit a 4th stage of obedience, or is it just eventually letting her go so you aren't bothered with the option to see her scene with the troops anymore?

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Wow, multiple endings and all of them are bad. Kinda terrible to have the "true ending" also be a bad ending.

w4l

Oct 1, 2019
Anyone know how to get the 5th girl in prison? I've gone through what feels like the entire game (including getting true end), and have not found her yet. Also, whats the requirement for normal end? I've only had the bad and true one so far :/

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes