Dudewatevs

May 6, 2018
For some reason Evangeline is level 5 but it says to keep raising her level. All the other spies worked, but she just is stuck at that level.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I don't get the point of trying to make a (very simple) war game, and then reducing the combat to literally flipping a coin 6 times. Like they couldn't even be bothered to make something as deep as rock-paper-scissors gameplay. As someone else said, just play it on easy so you can focus on the sex.

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
Battle system is utterly useless. How am I supposed to know how much morale they have? It's 6 coin flips. I don't know if the enemy attacked or defended, I don't know the starting morale, I can't even make a guess cause I don't have any info whatsoever and if I lose one (1) battle it's game over. I'll wait for a full save cause the gallery doesn't even have everything unlocked.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
IF you want to win the battles with slightly less annoying guessing:
You can open the menu with escape and save the game during combat. The enemy roll is always randomizied. So if you have for example a 9 you can save and just reload until the enemy has a 8 or lower. That way your win streak wont break and you can finish the combats with a lot less hassle

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Regarding the spies: it seems there are some innocent girls too. At least i got an event to release the innocent ones and it did release 2 of the the 5 girls i had captured at that point (the 2 which were stuck at level 5)

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
IF you want to win the battles with slightly less annoying guessing:
You can open the menu with escape and save the game during combat. The enemy roll is always randomizied. So if you have for example a 9 you can save and just reload until the enemy has a 8 or lower. That way your win streak wont break and you can finish the combats with a lot less hassle
Never thought I'd resort to savescumming on a game like this

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I don't get the point of trying to make a (very simple) war game, and then reducing the combat to literally flipping a coin 6 times. Like they couldn't even be bothered to make something as deep as rock-paper-scissors gameplay. As someone else said, just play it on easy so you can focus on the sex.
Lol i thought the same thing i played the game and for me the combat is a literal meh simulator as they have good art and sexy chicks but the overall way the game is made is kinda crap and doenst make a for a good eperience at all

Reactions: palmergames

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
eh i like this game, Not Bad.. not great.. wish more to do when conquer location, and option on sex (not in prison it have choice)

wuxifeiniang2

Aug 19, 2018
can't believe i am making my first post on this forum to rant over a game that is not even gonna worth to kill time with.

Arguably, the premise is good. it reminds me of sengoku rance game. cute spies in your prison that you can train. quelling peace in your domain and training new recruits. nice aspects, would make a good game.

the execution? sucks so bad. almost all the arts were AI lol. I didn't realise first but that first old guy reminds me of quasimodo's dad. he looks as if someone put "quasimodo's dad lookalike. corrupt tax collector noble man" into the prompter and then i took a double look at every. single. character. ALL AI generated. even the mc looks like something you will get if you prompted "king crusader anime version" I mean, my opinion on AI is like all other double edged discoveries mankind had ever made. it's good when it's beneficial but it's bad when it's exploited to take away something from others.
the studio's previous game's arts were okay. they could afford good artists, like in the case of nai training diary (i don't remember the whole name but it was their attempt for teaching feeling) but in this game, i tried closing my eyes and focus on the game play instead but omg. the morale for teams were said in tutorial to depend on the training and number but somehow it become RNGsus.

THOSE TWO BAITS ON THE COVER? they don't hv anything to do with the story. please, i was baited into downloading because of them T.T.
anyways tldr: have a go of it if you want but not recommended. good premise but bad execution.

anywho123

Dec 6, 2018
well my game is borked, the "spies" are stuck at lvl 5. Got all of them. I am walking around aimlessly on all towns and patrolling and talking to everyone, nothing LOL. any walkthoughs?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes