Apr 29, 2020
it ok for beginner, but I still don't know how to unlock all cutscene and not sure if it's worth my time to do so.

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Looking for an Android download... I have played the previous two BananaKing games about the fate of the Norman kingdom, Queen's Glory and A Queen Confined, and I can tell you that although they are basically shallow, in terms of gameplay and narrative, disposable experiences but with some naive charm when you approach them expecting nothing but decent looking smutart loosely connected by a pseudo historical military drama... As far as I understand this title takes place in the same realm and I read in one of the comments that even the daughter of the dishonored heroine Slave Queen of Keter, Shane, appears in the story.. I would like to follow destinies of the reoccurring characters, despite knowing that the developer spent a few minutes while taking a dump coming up with the games lore, and that the turd he was dishing out weighed more than the intellectual and emotional value of the story... Games like this don't deserve screen time, but are best played in small doses on the go, hence my request for a mobile version. Greetings to all the paddlers of Coomaterial :sneaky:

Dec 25, 2020
It took me a while, but I finally found the game that precedes this continuity-wise.
A Queen Confined/Imprisoned Queen
The gray-haired princess-in-exile that starts in the top right is one of the daughters of the character from that game.
I know it is utterly pointless but it had been bugging me that I couldn't recall the previous game.
OHHHHH
No wonder Fowler's mother looked so familiar when she was rounding up people to find and kill her daughter. Imprisoned queen i have been through that one once, god damn never even guessed it would sequel into a battle sim. Thanks a lot man

Reactions: AshramAscendant
Dec 25, 2020
There is this garbage bug in the game. I was attacking Srica which was reclaimed by the enemy. First of all why is the combat so fucking RNG? Even rpg substat rng rolls are not this bad. And there's this unjustified penalty to a wrong guess for my side as well. The amount soldiers i kill at 3 correct guesses is the same i lose on one wrong guess. How the fuck is that fair. ALRIGHT, lets assume i manage that also.

This random asspull came up on me. I just had a 15000 vs 15000 battle and with the garbage rng i was left with 960 soldiers. Now for some reason that place was again attacked with a 10k army and i was wiped out with bad ending with no apparent reason at all. Whats wrong with you

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes