4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Y'know, not for the first time, I find myself pondering whether this game isn't too ambitious to actually be plausibly possible to complete fully. After all, thanks to its incorporation of body-swapping and possession mechanics, the game will ultimately need to contain scenes for nearly every single character having sex with nearly every single other character, including alternate variants for when the other participant is either possessed by your succubus, or (if female) pregnant with one of your magical spawn. That's a LOT of scenes to write and do art for.

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
Y'know, not for the first time, I find myself pondering whether this game isn't too ambitious to actually be plausibly possible to complete fully. After all, thanks to its incorporation of body-swapping and possession mechanics, the game will ultimately need to contain scenes for nearly every single character having sex with nearly every single other character, including alternate variants for when the other participant is either possessed by your succubus, or (if female) pregnant with one of your magical spawn. That's a LOT of scenes to write and do art for.
Ikr, maybe in in 2065 this game will be finally finished :D

Reactions: Athrowawayy

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How do you command an Aspect to hunt someone? I see in the guide there's a few scenes and it says it goes to your room and that you can give it orders but I can't find any options for that, the spell just lets you create another. Only option I have is to claim a nonexistent bounty.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
How do you command an Aspect to hunt someone? I see in the guide there's a few scenes and it says it goes to your room and that you can give it orders but I can't find any options for that, the spell just lets you create another. Only option I have is to claim a nonexistent bounty.
After an aspect has been created, when you click the button to talk to someone there's another button in a top corner that says Followers. Click that to see your aspects and pick one to talk to. You should have an option for it to hunt for sexual energy, and that will give you options of characters for it to do so. The aspect will return at night I think, and you can watch the scene

I don't think there are scenes available for every character yet, or if there is then they won't all be colored or past the sketch phase

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
After an aspect has been created, when you click the button to talk to someone there's another button in a top corner that says Followers. Click that to see your aspects and pick one to talk to. You should have an option for it to hunt for sexual energy, and that will give you options of characters for it to do so. The aspect will return at night I think, and you can watch the scene

I don't think there are scenes available for every character yet, or if there is then they won't all be colored or past the sketch phase
Are there just not any scenes with the dog looking one? I can get the tentacle to go hunt but not that guess that's the issue

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
For me the android port crashes when trying to trigger the scene with body transfered cassandra and succubus possesed olivia.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
For me the android port crashes when trying to trigger the scene with body transfered cassandra and succubus possesed olivia.
If I can reproduce the problem, I'll try to figure out what's wrong. Can you send me your save before this scene? It would help me a lot when testing (saves are in: "Android/data/com.KanashiiPanda.BookofLust/files").

Last edited:

Demilago

Apr 29, 2018
If I can reproduce the problem, I'll try to figure out what's wrong. Can you send me your save before this scene? It would help me a lot when testing (saves are in: "Android/data/com.KanashiiPanda.BookofLust/files").
Hello here are my save files, the second is where I have body transfer Cassandra and possessed Olivia, you just need to ask her to eat your pussy.

PD: It also crashes with normal olivia, even if there is no scene. Just asking her for sex will crash the game.

Edit: I tested it on another phone and it works perfectly fine, idk what is going on my phone with those scenes :(

Last edited:

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Dreamwalk with Caroline is only available for her story progression, and when that's done it's no longer available. It's nothing wrong, just that you completed all of her story that required Dreamwalk, at least for now
Funny, I haven't been able to do ANY Dreamwalking with her.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Funny, I haven't been able to do ANY Dreamwalking with her.
Then you should mention that next time, instead of responding in a way you come off rudely by starting with "Funny,".

If you have talked to her about dreamwalking but not about body swap, you might need to talk to her about body swap some more. If that doesn't work, then it's possible you found a bug. You could also need to fuck the succubus more times in front of Caroline to open the option, as doing so opens some of the necessary dialogue trees you need to complete to be able to talk about dreamwalking, with each dialogue happening after you fuck the succubus 2 times, then another 3 times, and once more after another 4 times.

If none of that works or helps, then double check what you've done with the

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i wonder if there's gonna be things later if you have jake being a subby beta to mel when it comes to the girls and jake in the game lol i personally find it amusing having a save where i have jake being a beta to mel and a different save where jake is a alpha and hogging the girls to himself XD

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I did just that, but there's no CG that played just some text saying they fucked and bwah
That's a placeholder bit of text that's used for scenes that haven't been fully implemented yet with writing and artwork. You can refer to the game's (warning: !!!unmarked!!! spoilers on that page, though the relevant information for your concern is on the top and well away from them) as to which scenes are currently fleshed out, categorized by possible player character role. For Mel, the only scene with Julia is by using mind control (the readme mentions "Dominate Mind" on its own, but Compulsion should also trigger it), and there's no proper "organic" scene made right now.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes