• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
It's part of the main questline. You can't swap back until completing a couple of objectives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the hint. it involved a visit at own room too, I think.

Now I want to start the Trish questline along with the last missing character that is greyed out. It is unclear what I need to do to trigger either.

1686913267271.png

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for the hint. it involved a visit at own room too, I think.

Now I want to start the Trish questline along with the last missing character that is greyed out. It is unclear what I need to do to trigger either.
The missing character is meet via dreamwalking your sister a few times.. Not sure about the Trish questline of the top of my head but it may be related to the greyed out character.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
-Added scenario in which Caroline will swap bodies with Julia when walking in on them having sex in the evening as Jake. There must be no active spells on Julia (Soul Link, Dom Mind, etc.)
-Added repeatable scenario in which Caroline will swap bodies with Julia and have a threesome with Jake on Wednsday evenings.

I still have not been able to figure out how to get the body swap version of the scenes to trigger despite having done that quest/ chapter with her. I gotta be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Anyone had any luck with this and could give pointers?
Anyone able to help me out here?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
BoL v0.1.8.1b is public.

Windows: ,
Linux: ,
Mac: ,

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BookOfLust-0.1.8.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Zero Menu Option [Escape button] during Intro.
Zero Rollback. I don't understand why dev's use Unity and then don't program any capabilities.
You have to close and re-open or skip until main story just to restart if you accidentally skip past a line, or even if you want to reread. Fun.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Oi mate; are there any goat, I love goats... or chickens... are there any chicken?

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Has anyone figured out the steps needed when playing as Mel to get the "*Blowjob when offering a ride back from school" ? I can't seem to find it.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes