4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
We consistently get one hand animated scene a month so I don't agree that "new content is barely there".
I also don't get why personal project is being framed as an insult when most of this site is personal projects.
I do agree their scene priorities are very weird, I was surprised when they simply removed one of the oldest ones from Cassandra when it had been there for so many years.
also author very miss opportunity, to create invisible sex scenes with Trish, what waste... it would 100% fit with her.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Would be cool to see something with the dominate mind or compulsion abilities to have characters get nude, and/or maybe if the character has a high enough influence there could be an option to ask them to get nude. Even cooler would be if it was done with a sort of "doll" mode where you can have characters take of individual pieces of clothing, though that might be asking too much

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone know if there are any plans to add a gallery to this game? Would be a shame if not.
This game could use a gallery with the amount of scenes planned for it. Could maybe have it so if you're in Jake's room you can use his computer to access it. The gallery could include all of the scenes separated by their context, so story scenes in one folder, none-story in another, and then maybe add in a character/sprite folder that has all of the available characters with a clothed and nude toggle and maybe a toggle for the pregnant sprites, etc.

Would be very nice to have it alongside an earlier post I made about using some of the powers you get to make characters undress for the player without needing to have the succubus posses them first.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
No more android versions?
Android Port updated to v0.1.15.1b.

Most likely, this is the second to last update of my Android port (the last one will be the port of the final release of the game).

Unfortunately, I lost interest in this game a long time ago. And I don't have much free time. The average time spent on restoring a project, correcting it and exporting it in a compressed form takes two to two and a half hours.

The moderation policy of not adding mods and ports of games to the main post does not add to my enthusiasm. It's a shame to see how your work, on which you spent your time, your traffic, and computing power, is lost in the comments after a day or two.

I apologize to those who were waiting for the Android port for not writing about my plans to pause the port update. Waiting in the unknown is not the most pleasant thing.

Also, saves from the Android port can be transferred to a computer, and those who wish can continue playing there.
Save locations:

* Android: Android/data/com.KanashiiPanda.BookofLust/files
* Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Android Port updated to v0.1.15.1b.

Most likely, this is the second to last update of my Android port (the last one will be the port of the final release of the game).

Unfortunately, I lost interest in this game a long time ago. And I don't have much free time. The average time spent on restoring a project, correcting it and exporting it in a compressed form takes two to two and a half hours.

The moderation policy of not adding mods and ports of games to the main post does not add to my enthusiasm. It's a shame to see how your work, on which you spent your time, your traffic, and computing power, is lost in the comments after a day or two.

I apologize to those who were waiting for the Android port for not writing about my plans to pause the port update. Waiting in the unknown is not the most pleasant thing.

Also, saves from the Android port can be transferred to a computer, and those who wish can continue playing there.
Save locations:

* Android: Android/data/com.KanashiiPanda.BookofLust/files
* Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KanashiiPanda
Thanks for all your work so far man, kudos for you ~

Reactions: Demilago

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
There is a new official release: v0.1.16.1b

It's on the devs website
Idk how the thread gets updated but I just wanted to mention it and provide links

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Netorase/Cuckold?
here
If you use possession spell, you hop over to another body while leaving behind an unaware copy of yourself.
You can then cuck the unaware copy.
For example, you can possess your sister's boyfriend (mal) and have him steal away the MC's girlfriend (next door neighbor deer girl)
but that is optional

there is also the "pregnancy"...
If you use the spell, you will impregnate a woman with your child... who is either a demonic wolf or a demonic tentacle monster.
The wolf is just a wolf... not a humanoid furry wolf.
A few days later it is born.
Then it cucks you by raping a random waifu (she will love it).
Then you vore it for XP.
It calls you father and thanks you while you devour it.

So it is pregnancy-bestiality-rape-netorare-kinslaying-vore
it does not warn you in game that this is how things will go down. technically avoidable... but only if someone informs you ahead of time like I am doing and then you choose to NOT do it in game.
avoidable if you just don't use those spells

• Haha
Reactions: Kraken0254 and Vlbc
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes