• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is kinda the wrong thread to be talking about MITY.
In any case, both of them have their own distinctive art styles so it's rather pointless trying to compare them.
FET has been in development for WAY too long while B5U has been slowly creeping forward with a developer that listens to even people on here. I won't lie, I did play FET for a while but lost interest in it in the space of a couple of weeks.

* I prefer MUPLUR's Ty Lee anyway.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This is kinda the wrong thread to be talking about MITY.
In any case, both of them have their own distinctive art styles so it's rather pointless trying to compare them.
FET has been in development for WAY too long while B5U has been slowly creeping forward with a developer that listens to even people on here. I won't lie, I did play FET for a while but lost interest in it in the space of a couple of weeks.

* I prefer MUPLUR's Ty Lee anyway.
Oh is that a spoiler for new release? I don't remember seeing Ty Lee yet.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hey there,

finally started to play the game... But I'm stuck at quest 4 (it won't start).
I tried the following solutions here: Cooking Korra, Chit-chat Asami, waiting in own room. and the on with HJ from Korra before Chit-chat with Asami..
Korra was at Lv. 3 (both stat) and in quest 2 I've found Asami.

Is the only solution to start a new game and do quest four while Korra is at Lv. 1 for both or is this "fixed" with v.0.6?

Reactions: MUPLUR

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
dammit I got this on my watch list every time I see a reply. I think it's the new update. lol

Reactions: MUPLUR

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
dammit I got this on my watch list every time I see a reply. I think it's the new update. lol
Watching a thread is generally for replies / new posts, for updates you should regularly check the "Latest updates" section.
Wish there would be a notification for updates only...

Reactions: splamo and MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey there,

finally started to play the game... But I'm stuck at quest 4 (it won't start).
I tried the following solutions here: Cooking Korra, Chit-chat Asami, waiting in own room. and the on with HJ from Korra before Chit-chat with Asami..
Korra was at Lv. 3 (both stat) and in quest 2 I've found Asami.

Is the only solution to start a new game and do quest four while Korra is at Lv. 1 for both or is this "fixed" with v.0.6?
It's fixed.

Public version release will be in 48 hours.

I still don't know, if it will work in Mac. If anyone can/willing to help me out, Kindly give a Direct Message.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Ok. So far I can't visit Cosplay Clothes without getting an error or without getting an "exception" error. Do i need to start over or just wait till the right time in my quests?

Aug 26, 2018
Once Opal was introduced to the story, going to Police station, and after accepting goomi house quest, and the park cause errors to come up.

Park Error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/park.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest10step4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "park.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/park.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest10step4' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.6
Tue Jan 15 09:32:00 2019

Police station error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/policehq.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest10step3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "policehq.rpyc", line 47, in script
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.5-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.6-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/policehq.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest10step3' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.6
Tue Jan 15 09:32:48 2019

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes