excelsior9000

Jan 8, 2018
hey guys Does anyone know how to activate quest 8 please ?
You gotta go walk around the park at night. Not sure if you need to do everything else first, but there's a random event that can happen. Once you do that a couple times, go talk to Lin at night and you'll get the quest.

Jul 2, 2018
Why can't I play this this game on mac? Every time I try to open it,it appears for less then a second and then just goes away. Do any other mac users have this problem?

Reactions: Lorenz1

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Is the game still in the 'blue ball'/teasing phase? Any 'home run' yet? :whistle:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is the game still in the 'blue ball'/teasing phase? Any 'home run' yet? :whistle:
Last update was on handjobs and blowjobs while being littered in various sex scenes around the way.

Wouldn't really call that blue balling or teasing.

Reactions: XXI

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
Ok, so I've done 3 missions so far but now I am stuck and I am not sure what to do. I've been to Kya, the park; everywhere. Even spoke to Asami but got nothing. Not sure what else I am supposed to do at this point.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
yep. same shit
Nobody's sure exactly why yet but everybody involved knows about the problems with loading the game on a Mac. We have people trying to sort it but it will take a while yet. I'd suggest (for now) getting the Windows binaries and loading it through WINE instead.

Jarrizard

Oct 25, 2017
How far is the content of the game? I've been playing for 2 hours now and it seems all I can do is make Korra sell stuffs to earn money then train her obedience and morality level til I unlock some events in her room at night. Is there more to it?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
How far is the content of the game? I've been playing for 2 hours now and it seems all I can do is make Korra sell stuffs to earn money then train her obedience and morality level til I unlock some events in her room at night. Is there more to it?
There are scenes with Korra at home at night and outside during the day, same with Asami, things to see at the mall, movers, scenes with Lin, funny conversations with the spirit, and probably more that I can't think of right now. Snoop around, perversity is everywhere ;)

Reactions: MUPLUR

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
There's 8 missions total that let you get to third base with Asami, see Kya naked, see a lot of random sex stuff just there, talk with a hot spirit, and progress a decent chunk of the story for where it's at game-wise.

Not a WHOLE lot in terms of stuff and I don't think there's any fourth base with the MC, but all in all, I think it's at a good point right now.

Enough to get ya invested and here for the long haul, but not enough for the whole thing to be done anytime soon.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's 8 missions total that let you get to third base with Asami, see Kya naked, see a lot of random sex stuff just there, talk with a hot spirit, and progress a decent chunk of the story for where it's at game-wise.

Not a WHOLE lot in terms of stuff and I don't think there's any fourth base with the MC, but all in all, I think it's at a good point right now.

Enough to get ya invested and here for the long haul, but not enough for the whole thing to be done anytime soon.
Every two months is a major update. So January will see 0.7.
There mightn't be a slew of lewds but there is enough for now. And the lewds that ARE there are quite lovely indeed =^-^=

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I just see everyone saying "every 2 months", they actually have already passed, since the last update was on the 20th September (Fix on 4th October), but it is already 8th December.
I would just say ignore such comments and be patient, maybe you should look for other games, too, to reduce that waiting time.

Edit: And you can look at the Patreon site if you want to see how much progress it is towards the next version.
Since the dev is in this thread, too, maybe you could add a weighting to those steps? Because seeing just percentages might mislead if you don't know how much work it actually needs.

Reactions: stothemp and MUPLUR
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes