4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
So no one gonna talk about the elephant in the room ? Why in the hell i would like to see my girls getting bucked by animals ? And since they are just an animaIs we not gonna consider it as NTR and that david is being cucked !! I deactivated the animal option but i miss many parts of the story

ssgssrochelle

Sep 10, 2020

Fuck it, I'll do it live!

Here's a light mod of the version 0.20.a of The Manor. What changes can you expect?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy while our flesh rots away until next update that was supposed to come in February :LUL::KEK:

MEGA
Hey dude, The game closes as soon as it opens what could be the problem?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So no one gonna talk about the elephant in the room ? Why in the hell i would like to see my girls getting bucked by animals ? And since they are just an animaIs we not gonna consider it as NTR and that david is being cucked !! I deactivated the animal option but i miss many parts of the story
The Elephant in the room is clearly..... The Doggo is the real MC and gets constantly cucked by this cringe MoFu. Doggo for the win

Oct 5, 2019
I did a search and it seems very few consider it ntr and cope with the ability to disable it as reason enough. I still think its a waste of time and effort to add beasty content

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey dude, The game closes as soon as it opens what could be the problem?
Does the file path contain special characters like %(&$ ? Those usually mess with RPGMaker games.

Also make sure to extract it in some place that doesn't require Admin. Rights to work.

Reactions: nick148

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Does the file path contain special characters like %(&$ ? Those usually mess with RPGMaker games.

Also make sure to extract it in some place that doesn't require Admin. Rights to work.
1710789919680.png
The default folder name has special characters.
That closed the game for me too.

K+mrk8

Mar 18, 2024
Have you not noticed that vera in the scenes in her room she looks too thin compared to when she is dressed?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
can someone put the abandoned tag on this again? unless smone believes that the "second" part of the update will happen before the next update, like 2 years from now :ROFLMAO:

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
can someone put the abandoned tag on this again? unless smone believes that the "second" part of the update will happen before the next update, like 2 years from now :ROFLMAO:
I keep wondering why split the update into 2 parts, when you should have had it more than complete, after all, it took 2 years to update, it's common for this developer anyway, I see the project exactly the same as before, with no future beyond benefit that Bones is going to obtain from his donors, whom he squeezes without mercy.

It's a shame that many devs are already starting to do the same thing as Bones, poor content and infrequent updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: The King of Pirates

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well as long as people keep paying him the dev will keep doing the same stuff over and over. they said his discord fan's only want doggo stuff so looks like the mc and ghost are out of the game if that goes lol. nowing the doc when ever he get's he's ass movie he will go with the money he makes from those who pay. mybe who nows

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
I keep wondering why split the update into 2 parts, when you should have had it more than complete, after all, it took 2 years to update, it's common for this developer anyway, I see the project exactly the same as before, with no future beyond benefit that Bones is going to obtain from his donors, whom he squeezes without mercy.

It's a shame that many devs are already starting to do the same thing as Bones, poor content and infrequent updates.
because he's miling it these scenes was drawn over a year ago. he does not want to release it just back to bitching about kidny stones. he even got offered help for free multiple times to finish it and he refused. he's been called out multple times for making the art complex as posible instead of doing it simple too. i can't say the game is too bad but times have moved on and the quality isnt there compared to what we are now use to having now. i've also brought up the fact that these dev should have the abandoned tag and shown less even remove the subscption pages to help prevent others from doing the same even knowing this is a piracy website we should have some strandards on scum that do this bs

Reactions: The King of Pirates

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
this is bullshit. as a fellow kidney stone issue guy, i can vouch for that. The "procedure" is non invasive, it's called sonication and takes 1 effing day! If bones had a history of kidney stones, it takes 1 echo to diagnose them and measure the size and then schedule the intervention. Claiming he dragged the game for years for this is shit-fiction.

Reactions: StreamSteam
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes