4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Hello, a little help here. Vera's arousal is 17 still when I follow her to the stable she's just examining the dog poop. At what point do something happen or did I accidentally grind through non Beasty mode?

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@BeGentleOnichan If you mean that the scenes of Vera and Martha are only for patreons, the answer is no, because the game is free but you can contribute to Dr. Bones and get more content exclusive for him like some teasers earlys and game's update at the same time that Doc upload the game, so keep in mind that the game if for all to play but Dr is a alone person who work in this game so the bugs are pretty normal so wait for the fixeds and keep playing.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
Jun 18, 2018
I have a save file after vera stablesScene(2), 55 depravation and 50 in the rest of parameters if someone need it I will share.

By the way, my favoryte RPGM is school of lust, and this one remembered me to that a bit. I don't know many games like this, I am relatively new on this RPGM world. I would apreciate if someone recommend me some similar game.

Mar 7, 2018
I have a bug problem. I can't go outside of my room in the night after sleep. And when It's morning, David don't get up of the bed.

Jun 18, 2018
@ tha's normal, keep playing. U can't go out of ur room at night until certains events have past. When you reach that point in the story both problems will be solved. The door ll unlock, and you will be able to go out of your room either night or morning.

Tingettley

May 26, 2018
Can anyone tell me what’s been updated in the game since 5/10/18? I looked at the change log and it looks the same.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes