4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I kinda wish replay mode from your memories had the scenes you got in it. Hopefully in the next update

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@BeGentleOnichan To trigger the event Martha pills you need First to in one morning go down and not speak to vera, then go to the garden, go the exit of the garden (walk down) and you are gonna see a NPC that you can interact with her, she is the one who sell the pills, but you don't have no money or something to trade him her, so you need help for doyle (go and visit Doyle), he is gonna said that he has something to sell, go with doyle to second floor of the house move the mirror (between Lucile and Vera's Room) with the help of doyle to acces the stairs, then in a chest there is a ring that is to invoke doyle more easy to go the attic and jail to take or leave doyle, then you see a dagger in another chest (if i remenber good) to sell to NPC so go and sell that dagger, now you have the money to buy the pills for make Martha sleep, you need to change hers pills that normaly takes to the sleeping pills in a drawer and thats it.

PD: Took me a lot to explain this so i hope you this help you.

Reactions: wrarar and sabu6

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
What is changelog on 0.6 update?
And if you know what will be added in 0.7 update?
Please reply
Thanks

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Doc said the next mini-update (Beasty) and bug fix will be released around the same time soon probably.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Doc said the next mini-update (Beasty) and bug fix will be released around the same time soon probably.
When is that supposed to drop? Doc said around the 5th, so i'm assuming around the 12th-15th?

R

RWaites

Notice: Bugfix and Mini-update.
Jul 6 at 8:47am
Hey lads!. This will be short. I just wanted to let you know that I decided that the best course of action is to upload the bug-fix and the mini-update at the same time, as the public release for this month. This way, apart from playing the game without nasty interruptions and forced states of comma, you should have a couple more scenes to satiate your lewd needs.

But don't worry, the wait won't be long. I won't declare dates for this one (you know what that did for me last time), But it would be out soon, just bear with me.
Also, as you know, the link for the Public version of the game will no longer be hosted on Patreon, you will find it on the blog. If you don't know where it is, well, you can always ask around my Discord server, I'm sure some good old fella will be glad to point you the right way ;)
I will anounce here when the build is out.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
It contains all one-time scenes. The intro CGs and the mother's secret scene are there once you've played through the intro and unlocked that scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird because I got the secret scene but that doesn't pop up in there. Only stuff that shows are the hugs and such and the image of a butt or a strong chest.

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@Takkarro need first to trigger Lucile sex scene and Martha Blowjob then in one normaly morning take the bathroom with your mom but after the handjob scene finish the MC says that wanna have sex with Martha ( you need 50 Guilt To Trigger this and all the scene of 0.06 version) then the MC says that Martha is in her room so go there and Unlock The Scene

** WARNING ** : if you trigger the event with Martha sex scene then all morning you are gonna see the scene and skip to afternoon so keep in mind this because there is a scene with Vera too in the morning in the stable to trigger her sex scene so if you trigger this first you don't gonna see more the Vera Stable Sex Scene ft. MC so keep in mind i recommend to have 5 saves or more to see the scenes that you wanna see)

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes