• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.20.0a] [Dr Bones]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BlackFoxEv

I am a Spanish speaker who does not understand much English. And yet I have enjoyed it like a dwarf. What's more, incest and sex with animals don't interest me too much. Also, the older sister scares me. But it's okay.

Maybe it's the mystery of this game, or maybe it's the animations. I like big boobs, but for my taste the mother had TOO big boobs ... And I still love it!

The only thing I did not like is the loli content, but I understand that there has to be everything.

I want to thank the designer and creator of this game, as soon as I can participate in their patreon I will. It has a lot of potential and has completely caught me!

I invite Mr. Bones to one day cheer up with the '' neorare '' or deception. I also understand that it will take a long time or it will never be ready, but hope is the last thing you lose.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

El lechoso 05

It's a very good game, with good animation and good plot ;). I highly recommend it if you are one of those who value time and like to keep control of the decisions that will be made while you advance in the story :).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZiMMa

It does not have a far-fetched or complicated story and it is well told what makes it entertaining, it has a very good handling of timming which makes erotic scenes much more appreciated, humor is the right and necessary thing that is even more enjoyable. The art of the game is very good. It was a pleasant surprise to come across this game and I would like it not to end without having much more than it has today, since the possibilities are enormous. Finally, more periodic updates would be appreciated.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lucifer66666

Okay tldr Ive played this game since the beginning and have been a big fan of the game and of the doc for a long time so there will be bias but I will try and give a fair over view

Review as of 0.16.2:
    PROS
    1) A game filled with various fetishes to keep you busy
    2) One of the best if not the best use of RPGM engine on the whole site
    3) Organic , beautifully made, likeable characters (yes they look cartoony its a game about sex what do you exopect)
    4) An interesting story
    5) Good character art and animations where present
    CONS
    1) the update time is really really really i mean like 4-5 months long so you are going to have to wait. ( I know everything that happened between patreon and doc also I also acknowledge the fact shit happens in life that may cause this just pointing it out)
    2) No real game play in a sense or exploring just yet so makes the world feel a little dull sometimes
    3) (added this point cause i forgot) literally can feel like a grind fest so get ur save editors ready

All and all this game is 5/5 overall cause of great characters, story, animations and such but would not argue if people give it a 4 or 4.5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jerf muse

This is a Very good game that I have been playing since the start. It was the first game I played on this site. Even though it takes a while for him to update, he never seems to fail and giving us some good material. Quality over Quantity.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JansenX

Great game with great potential!
    The premise is not that original being you, a young dude, starts to live with his mother and sisters. The twist is in the basement and pretty much starts the whole affair.
    Your new "power" (more posession) makes it possible to do evermore daring stuff to your family. What amazes me personally is, that Bones managed to get the ratio just right. You don't just start of screwing every female that comes your way. No, you as the player gets there in a moderate speed. Starting with just some voyeurism and "lucky pervert" moments. After that, it gets more and more into the kinky stuff. Gameplay wise it has the proven to be good corruption system.
    Also light adventure stuff like "get the key to open the door" style, without being as cryptic as other games in the genre. It is mostly straight forward and since you can't get a game over you are more willing to try out stuff.

The art is imo one of the best selling points (duh). It's not too sterile like some of the japanese VN styles and not as shabby or too simplistic as some of the western stuff. The use of the players perverted kinks is great with his style.
    Let me elaborate:
    Most hentai games let you do the "normal" stuff... getting to screw your waifus. What i am missing in those type of games are the kinky lewd scenes. Like "OH! I dropped my spoon convienently under the table and somehow he fell right between your legs. Let me crawl under the table and get that!" Now some have that scene exactly like that implemented but in "The manor" you get options and these are mostly spot on and require the right stats, so you have a reason to raise them apart from getting directly to screwing which at this point gets boring fast in the saturated market, unless you have the right amount of build-up to that.
    This is the case with most situation in "the manor". One of your sisters is a closet pervert and super strict. But the more she warms up to you the more you realize that of the two of you, she's the bigger pervert. The other sister (my personal favourite atm) is a clutz and airhead. She gets into cosplaying and has one of the finest asses and clothing choices period. The mother is a bit too vanilla for my taste. There is some flavor missing since she is kinda the good ol' "I love all my kids to the end of the earth and show my affection all the time. Here sweety, have some cake for the third time this day!" It's kind of boring and too generic...
    There are other characters that make brief appearences when you progress in the main story and the scenes and the accompying gameplay are great stuff.
    There is also another character joining the houshold later on, but since she has not much content right now and seems a bit rushed to the H-stuff i will hold off of her at the moment. I hope bones continues to give us more kinky options and scenes (i like when he manages to get one in that is unexpected :D) in the future and stays true to his artstyle and pace.

This could become a gret one lads!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Murindal

Downlodad this again (3d, 4th time?) A lot of grind, but very nice art. Still play it, since reg on this site.
    Good luck Dr Bones and thx for cute little blondie and big Martha (best 2dcg milf i have ever seen)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

TheGoldinChild

Bones had me hooked right away. It's fun to play! You feel rewarded for wanting to explore as well as finding the scenes. The writing has some funny references and jokes through out, they don't detract from the the tone so it doesn't feel forced. I hope the holiday scenes become animated as well! Thank you Dr. :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

tomnull

One of the best games I've played tbh. The art and writing is pretty good. The naive younger sister, the serious older sister, the guilty mother (guilty in that she feels guilty for neglecting the MC), the surprise step-sis, and some good old bestiality. The game is amazing and I can't wait to play the finished version.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

favordout

love the game. cant wait for the new update. aaaaaand english is my native tongue, i like the rain line. gives the game a extra tier . So any mistakes in the future people will know "sayings" were changed to fit the game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Crimsequal

One of the best 2dcg games on this website. The drawing style is great, the proportions are attractive without being too comical. The plot is amazing. Highly recommended to be played by anyone who like 2d sex games. Couldn't be more impressed by the developers. Keep it up!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

nerdgamer

Been playing this game since 2018 and the game is one of the best rpgm games i ever played. Doc did an amazing work with this game and i wish him all the best., if the tags are appealing to you, then you should definitely try this game out, it's really worth your time.
    Please do not take ΛЯОΝ's review seriously (this guy is just an annoying toxic person he's pretty much annoying on every threads so far.), it's obvious this guy is giving a bad review just because of the slow updates.
    Review the game's content and not the developer/update time.
    Those reviews should be deleted, it's just pure bullshit/hate.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Christian Hanka

Bones´Tales The Manor das ist ein verammt geiles Spiel. Vielleicht ist es möglich in den nächsten Updates eine Option einzufügen mit der Sprache Deutsch und weiteren Sprachen. Sehr großes Lob an Dr. Bones, ich hoffe bei Bones 'Tales : Survivor Guilt geht es auch bald weiter.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

WMakelele

First of all, I have to say I'm quite a fusspot when it comes to erotic games. It's really difficult for me to find a game I can fap to. I require a minimum of a good story (or at least, well explained), good art/polishing and good animations.

BT: The Manor is the only game I can come back whenever I want and enjoy it as much as the first time. In my opinion, art is ez god-tier and the kinky/naughtiness is on-point. I don't really have much more to say, if you are a booty/thicc/curvy fan like me PLEASE insta-download this. You (probably) won't regret it.

If I have to point out something bad it'd be the lack of an easy access to scenes (it doesn't have to be a gallery) or the infamous "NOT IMPLEMENTED YET". Please finish this masterpiece... :c
  15. 3.00 star(s)

jethro_black

I have a love hate relationship with this game. I've put a decent amount of time into it and played through a couple of times now. If I'd have written this a year and a half ago it would have gotten 4 or 5 stars from me. However, the time between updates has ballooned significantly over the last year and a half, to the point where I'm wondering if this will ever get finished. I understand that Dr. Bones encountered a few hurdles but it definitely feels as though the spark has gone from the development.

I'll keep watching this one for now, if it happens to interest you absolutely give it a go. Just don't expect much new content for a while. As it stands now though it is still a solid, though unfinished, game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

I'mNotMoney

I recommend this game, its creator has put a lot of effort into it and even having the difficulties that it had, it continued with the project and I did not abandon it as they possibly would have done even though the updates are somewhat slow (which is understandable) when they always have quality content.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

123Ozzy321

This game has some good musik and a nice sense of humour. It is not too grindy. Some scenes are repeatable until you get required points for new scenes. But overall it is a great alternative for a game, that is in development.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

bobthegunner

This is a great game. I didn't think I'd like it originally but wow it works. Can't wait for the next update.

This game has lots of nice incest and the game plays out like a normal visit with some ...surprising results.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

abuelo

you are the best my friend sapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    we need more games like yours
    Greetings from Mexico, your work is excellent
    and the quality is spectacular, the plot, the animation, everything is great.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

MrD5

Have played this game from the first ver, love the art and the story is the best. This game is one of a kind and Dr.Bones is such a genius. Love the shit out of this game and always look forward to the update. The rework scenes made me feel really "boner" and yeah, despite taking a lot of time to wait for update, i'm still waiting for it. Love yah Dr.Bones.
    From VN with love