RPGM - Bones' Tales: The Manor [v0.20.0a] [Dr Bones]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JHShadow

Was an extremely fun and interesting. It delivered on most of everything its promised and i can't wait to see whats gonna come next. The only faults i have is I've yet to see an voyeurism like the tag promises and the merchant is hard to find at first. Other then that i cant wait to see what comes next. :D
  2. 5.00 star(s)

crunchie123

TL;DR: art isreally good also no city so no running around like a fool theres a big area to run around the mansion but doesnt bother me only bad thing is that some scenes are not easy to find and we need walkthrough (please bones)

This is a really good game i personally dont like running around like an idiot thats why i hate rpgm but this is just a mansion so its not that bad

The art is really good i love it i love martha (Bones more martha please(and vera on the morning (; ))
    also it has a little neat story with the ghost (no ghost sex as of right now)

Only things i kind of dont like are some of the (what i felt) “hidden scenes” like vera hj it was on the changelog i knew about it but never found so i kinda gaveup a walkthrough would be nice please bones even if it is for future releases instead of current ones
  3. 3.00 star(s)

alifar

Review for version v0.025

Note: I'm not playing with bestiality turned on because that is not for me. So if you are playing with it on, your experience may be different.

Art:
    8/10. It's simple and beautiful. The younger sister, Lucile is the best by far but everyone looks nice (even if bimboification isn't my thing)

Writing:
    7/10. It's well done for the most part. I don't think English is Dr. Bone's first language and it shows. But once he gets and editor on board (Hell, contact me and I could clean through it if you want a cheap job done) and saying this it is MUCH better than most other non-english devs.

Plot:
    Kinda a cliched plot but it works well enough. Mother and father have been split up for a while. MC hasn't seen the females in his family for two years. He goes to visit them for a vacation and boner popping ensures. There's also another aspect that I won't touch on because of spoilers.

Characters:
    MC- Fairly standard small dude with a big penis. He's pretty likeable enough.

Vera - the "bitchy" older sister trope to a T. Always calls the MC a pervert for no apparent reason (at the start ofc). Makes sense in some games at the beginning but not here considering they haven't seen each other for over two years.

Mom - There's nothing really to say about her. She's as generic as they come. Probably why she's been married so often.

Lucile - the innocent/sweet younger sister. She's the type that hears a scary noise two levels downstairs and forgets to wear a shirt. She's okay, probably the best of the partners so far. Love her art though.

Doyle - Probably the best character. He's fun and interesting. I won't say too much about him. Just imagine him with an Irish accent for best results.

Content:
    -One animated HJ scene

I played for 1 hour and 9 minutes. I know I didn't get everything because the grinding was too frustrating. But I'm pretty sure that would have been the only H-scene unless there was one sharing the bath with the mother.

And yes. The grind is real. You have to play tag with your sister something like 8 times plus touching her on the ass in the evening to finally get the HJ scene. I can't do anything with Vera (Might be because i dislike bestiality but I don't think so). When I try to touch her ass her arousal is too low. You can only get this up once per day or something. When I quit I was on about four.

Misc stuff:
    There's a fucking jump scare of a giant eyeball and I shat my pants.
    -Often it's hard to tell what you're supposed to be doing. --For example, I'm not sure if there's literally nothing to do in the afternoons so I've decided to skip that and just rest.
    -Cliche scene of the mother accidentally looking at the son's penis while he's sleeping.
    - The intro is really well done. It shows us where most things in the house are (with the exception of the library, but it's just the room with the books).

Summary:
    Wait a couple more updates. Dr. Bones PHD MD PD seems passionate about this game and I wish him the best. I'll be following this game for a while.

Edit: I'd rate this four stars but the grinding is too real at the moment.