4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Are you running the BT_The_Manor_010FIX_NoRTP version or the older BT_The_Manor_010_NoRTP version?

If you are running the former, you might have discovered a bug. Most of the people here are just working on playing just the new scenes when a new version comes out so if a bug is introduced into things from earlier in the game they aren't noticed as quickly.

This wasn't the case before the Doc (and possibly some other contributors) made the saves compatible from one version to the next (started ~Ver .06 IIRC). Then everyone had to restart every release and such bugs or glitches were caught quickly after release.

@Oseo Bones, care to weigh in here old friend?

Cheers!
i am running the fix version

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I'm trying to get the Martha boobjob state scene, I remembered there was a save here just before that part, but I can't find it for some goddamn reason, can someone link it to me if it's not much of a bother?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm trying to get the Martha boobjob state scene, I remembered there was a save here just before that part, but I can't find it for some goddamn reason, can someone link it to me if it's not much of a bother?
There are 2 saves, one for each path attached to the Guide linked in the Extras section of the OP. I hope that helps.

Otherwise you could try the Search at the top of the page, use the drop down to constrain the search to this thread.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

SpanMATE

Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys.

So, the new hotscenes from this new update are just new scenes with the same existing characters (vera, lucile and martha)?

Merry Christmas, btw

Cheers

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Well, that's the problem with skipping content... First of all, Mia is not a cousin, (half-sister), and she is actually the same age of the MC (and as result, older than Lucile).

Also. If the time come that one of my games breaks this forum rules, I'll simply won't post it here. I won't be making "special" and "safer" versions. And that counts for even patreon site.

I agree; why would you skip this content? Rare, quality stuff right here.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone spare a save file for the end game?. I desperately need it!
You will miss many things as there is not a comprehensive gallery in this game.

Go to the OP, READ EVERYTHING, Use the Change Logs like a road map to make sure you do everything before moving to the next Rev. Use the Walkthrough first, read it entirely as it explains game mechanics, then complete everything in it.
Move on to the Guide, Do some grinding to make sure you see everything, then use the "Spend the day with" option to raise that girl's stat by 5 points at a time, you have to sleep after, (wash, rinse, repeat).

It really shouldn't take you that long.
Consider this advise a Christmas Present so you do not miss anything.

Cheers!!!

Likes are extremely appreciated!

nexus11

May 11, 2018
ok so for the state sex scenes, when exactly does lucille not be in her room? and with vera i tried the afternoon thing and she was still there with the dog....help

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
ok so for the state sex scenes, when exactly does lucille not be in her room? and with vera i tried the afternoon thing and she was still there with the dog....help
The guide is pretty clear on both of these. What exactly are you confused about?

Cheers!

nexus11

May 11, 2018
The guide is pretty clear on both of these. What exactly are you confused about?

Cheers!
it was vague about lucille.. it says whenever shes not in the room. doesnt say if morning , afternoon or night. ive been following the guide to the T. i just havent seen lucile not in her room with the ??? bubble. For vera its says go outside first half of afternoon , dog should be alone. but i did , she was still there. so my post was asking if there is something i did wrong with vera and is there a specific time i expect lucille not to be in her room suddenly. ive past by like multiple days and it still the same .

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
it was vague about lucille.. it says whenever shes not in the room. doesnt say if morning , afternoon or night. ive been following the guide to the T. i just havent seen lucile not in her room with the ??? bubble. For vera its says go outside first half of afternoon , dog should be alone. but i did , she was still there. so my post was asking if there is something i did wrong with vera and is there a specific time i expect lucille not to be in her room suddenly. ive past by like multiple days and it still the same .
For Luciele it is first thing in the morning, instead of sacked out and sawing logs, there are ??? in the bubble where there are usually ZZZ when you get up in the morning.
Vera should be in the first part of the afternoon when she would usually be out from with the dog. I am away from the windows machine with the game on it right now or i would check again.

Cheers!!

As always likes are appreciated!

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
please give full save
Sex; Walk into the barn right after you eat in the morning and then go right, select "Stare" option, then select "Confront Her!". (the scene doesn't work, the character runs away all the time)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
please give full save
Sex; Walk into the barn right after you eat in the morning and then go right, select "Stare" option, then select "Confront Her!". (the scene doesn't work, the character runs away all the time)
Keep doing it, call her a bitch too!!!

READ the ENTIRE OP including the attachments in the EXTRAS section, utilize them as follows:

Read then do the entire Walkthrough, ensure that you have completed all scenes by using the Change Logs as a road map, when you are done with the events through Ver .03 Move on to the Guide.

Read the Guide to get the scenes in each Version after .03, complete all scenes (you can omit Beasty if you wish) before moving to the scenes in the next Version.

If you have a problem after reading everything, ask specific questions (similar to the above) Simply getting a "Full Save" (there are 2 needed now) will ensure that you MISS content.

Take your time and PLAY the game, it will be a while (indeterminate, date not even speculated upon yet so do not ask) before the next Version is released.

Merry Christmas

Cheers

Likes are always appreciated!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Is there no update this month?
Nope - at least not anything The Good Doctor has announced at this point, please don't start the N00Bs chattering that.

Your best bet is to try to monitor Discord and watch the Docs Patreon page. The Doc got burned in the past announcing dates, he is smart enough not to repeat that mistake.

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes