4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Watch Doc's Patreon, link on OP.
I have no idea why more players don't look at the OP for a direct link to the Dev? I can see people not bothering with Patreon since everything is forced behind a paywall, but there is a "Posts" tab and a number of Devs do give out a weekly update on progress without it getting jammed into a paywall! And a number are on Discord anymore which is a live link to other players including the Dev, if the Dev has the time while on to chat a little!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I have no idea why more players don't look at the OP for a direct link to the Dev? I can see people not bothering with Patreon since everything is forced behind a paywall, but there is a "Posts" tab and a number of Devs do give out a weekly update on progress without it getting jammed into a paywall! And a number are on Discord anymore which is a live link to other players including the Dev, if the Dev has the time while on to chat a little!
Look at the post count for this guy and all who post similar questions, I am one of the people beating my head against a wall to educate our N00B members. ALL the answers to questions have been posted here but the first thing you do when you get here is not create an id and post a question..... it is to READ the OP and all attachments entirely, the same goes for every game. Nearly every game thread on the board has a similarly posted OP.

Oh well,
Merry Christmas

Cheers!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I assume the cousin will face a rework for the f95 version, if that's ever implemented or not actualy a boy in the first place.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Pls full save to all scene View attachment 204176
So far, you can't get a "Full" save (without cheating) since those three unlit lamps are the alternate scenes on what will be your connection between Martha, Vera and Lucile. Those are pretty much considered as an Important Choice in-game... Unless the Doc decides to create a "New Game+" once the game is done. Your best option to load a save before those important choices, choose a scene for each of them, save into a new slot, reload to the one before those important choices then choose the alternate route then save it into a different new slot.

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
I assume the cousin will face a rework for the f95 version, if that's ever implemented or not actualy a boy in the first place.
All other characters are female (Martha, Merchant, Velvet, Officer Jules, Lucille, Vera and Cousin Mia ) except David, Doyle, Doggo, and the Horse
Hope that clears it up :)

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i was stuck, got the savegames, skipped to the end of the game, look at the sprite of the cousin and think it's a girl too young for this board.
Well, that's the problem with skipping content... First of all, Mia is not a cousin, (half-sister), and she is actually the same age of the MC (and as result, older than Lucile).

Also. If the time come that one of my games breaks this forum rules, I'll simply won't post it here. I won't be making "special" and "safer" versions. And that counts for even patreon site.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes