• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hello there! Is there any way to play on Android? Or a zip with the cg? Or at least a video showing the magnificent art in this AWESOME game?? (not blurry or with random ugly faces covering the good bits).
Thank you..

Sincerely: A guy who has still not bought a new pc.....
This game is written to run in the framework provided by RGM VX ACE RTP. I found this with google

This was the search string used - RGM VX ACE RTP game interpreter for android

Cheers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey, i have every item in the game but I cannot find the master key, help pls XD
Please go to page #1, post and download the PDF walkthrough, you will be able to find the master key in minutes. Cheers, likes are appreciated.

Reactions: Summerz

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Amount of noobs is coming down to a slow crawl, we'll be able to get some time off soon waiting for the new update in November. ;)
It isn't that big of a deal, but how much does it take to figure it out from the process of elimination. From the northern most lowest level upwards going clockwise: Doyles room, Basement up ladder Pantry, Kitchen, Bathroom, down hall past foyer and main staircase to far western end, Library, Livingroom with fireplace, eastern end of hall, back staircase, Utility room, to far western end of upstairs hall, MC Room, short hall western room is Luciele's room, eastern side is Vera's room, continue down hall to Mom's room, Moms bathroom, back to central hall at end access to attic via ladder. Outside, south out front doors to gate at front of property where we meet the Merchant, go west to edge of property and north to graveyard on western edge of property, go east along back of property to stables, go south from stables to area to meet Luciele for "Hide and Seek" and "tag". All from memory, it is not that hard. OK..... rant over. But seriously, the tour of the house at the beginning of the game should have left little doubt as to the location of the "mysterious" utility room...

How the hell are you old friend?

Reactions: Golem98 and C.C@T

C.C@T

May 13, 2018
Amount of noobs is coming down to a slow crawl, we'll be able to get some time off soon waiting for the new update in November. ;)
Give it another few days and people will start with the " when's the next update???? " so no, you wont get any time off..

that reminds me...

When's the next update ?...……………. D'oh ! ;)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
It isn't that big of a deal, but how much does it take to figure it out from the process of elimination. From the northern most lowest level upwards going clockwise: Doyles room, Basement up ladder Pantry, Kitchen, Bathroom, down hall past foyer and main staircase to far western end, Library, Livingroom with fireplace, eastern end of hall, back staircase, Utility room, to far western end of upstairs hall, MC Room, short hall western room is Luciele's room, eastern side is Vera's room, continue down hall to Mom's room, Moms bathroom, back to central hall at end access to attic via ladder. Outside, south out front doors to gate at front of property where we meet the Merchant, go west to edge of property and north to graveyard on western edge of property, go east along back of property to stables, go south from stables to area to meet Luciele for "Hide and Seek" and "tag". All from memory, it is not that hard. OK..... rant over. But seriously, the tour of the house at the beginning of the game should have left little doubt as to the location of the "mysterious" utility room...

How the hell are you old friend?

You've got a good memory! And I'm fine thanks! :)

I suppose most people will have to learn eventually, perhaps the link to my guide in the #1 post should be made larger, I feel like many people miss it in their rush for an erection. ;) I'll have to skim through the thread some time and find some of the common questions and answers here in order to give my guide an upgrade that will hopefully answer many questions people may have. The "Common Questions & Answers" portion of my guide was made with the primary goal of answering questions people may have before they even ask. Don't forget I do take suggestions for it and I can only assume you would be very aware of the questions people ask, constantly. :)

Give it another few days and people will start with the " when's the next update???? " so no, you wont get any time off..

that reminds me...

When's the next update ?...……………. D'oh ! ;)
I have a feeling you're right, but all we can do now is keep the fight on until the tide dies down...hopefully ;)

For all the noobs that see the next update is in; NOVEMBER!!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
newest walthrough?
It can be found near the bottom of page #1 post #1, the first part is in the attached file PDF titled, oddly enough, Walkthrough Family Manor.pdf, the continuation is text based and more in a Q and A format and is to be found above the first guide and is linked as Guide maintained by Golem98.

Can we get a mod or staff ( @wep )to increase the font size on Golem98's guide, on post it is far too easy to miss as it sits right now.

Likes, as always, are appreciated!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
is there a way to see the stats of characters in the game?
In your room on the table is a diary, pick it up, then press escape to get the menu, choose items, choose key items, choose diary. Stats on first page, arrow keys to turn pages.

Likes are appreciated.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
The diary in your "items" tells you the character stats turning the pages in the diary also shows more of the characters as the stats go up :)
I beat you to the punch by a few seconds, no sooner did I post my answer than I got an alert that you posted an answer, good job!

Reactions: C.C@T

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I can't seem to get the option to sleep with Martha a night. I've done everything else but this option doesn't come up. Is anyone else having issues with this, or should I just start a new game from scratch to make sure it's not just some weird glitch?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I can't seem to get the option to sleep with Martha a night. I've done everything else but this option doesn't come up. Is anyone else having issues with this, or should I just start a new game from scratch to make sure it's not just some weird glitch?

Perhaps you need more points for both characters, and make sure that you've had sex with her.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
There are 2 guides linked on post #1 on page #1, The PDF covers events up to Ver .03, after you do everything in that guide, use the one a bit above it listed as "Guide maintained by Golem98", yes, the other guy who responded to you.

Cheers.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes