4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

sora111

Jun 12, 2018
How to rise Martha's guilt ? and what about Vera teasing is not going up stay both in the 50's

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I'm stuck, first meet then go take a bath(When you run into vera), take a bath then go to the kitchen (Auto),then when you run into lucille, you get stuck?????have to close the game, and i can go from there!!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm stuck, first meet then go take a bath(When you run into vera), take a bath then go to the kitchen (Auto),then when you run into lucille, you get stuck?????have to close the game, and i can go from there!!!
That is a first, Try to start a new game then closely follow the walkthrough on this post just below the screen shots. The continuation of the walkthrough is above that , it is text, here is the link for that maintained by @Golem98. Try to follow that and let us know if you have more issues.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to rise Martha's guilt ? and what about Vera teasing is not going up stay both in the 50's
They have a point max, seems that you reached their max. You don't need more points after that.
That is until the next Version, then the caps might change, the current maximum for each character is :
Martha Guilt - 55
Lucille Trust - 55
Vera Arousal - 55
Mia Curiosity - 20

When Oseo Bones releases a new version the new scenes sometimes require raising of stats to allow the new action.

D

Deleted member 482355

Anyone know of any good japanese games with inbreeding? I know it's off topic but I can't it's better than endless questions about how the game works and what to do.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
how do you trigger the biker a second time
There is no 2nd event with the biker. If you want to review the scene than I believe that there is a candle to interact with in the fantasy room, access it by using the chair in your room when you wake up in the middle of the night.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone know of any good japanese games with inbreeding? I know it's off topic but I can't it's better than endless questions about how the game works and what to do.
I can do you one better, here's a game where you defend your virginity with Tetris.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
That's good, but do you know of any that ain't got censorship(Like mosaics or white lines)
Have you tried google, this is the first hit on the search string hentai without censorship

This is from hentai games without censorship

Google is your friend. Hell go to the main page here and play with tags

Cheers

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
That is until the next Version, then the caps might change, the current maximum for each character is :
Martha Guilt - 55
Lucille Trust - 55
Vera Arousal - 55
Mia Curiosity - 20

When Oseo Bones releases a new version the new scenes sometimes require raising of stats to allow the new action.
edit mia curiosity to 50 you can see the full sketch of mia on diary!
oh yeah got question here,
when you eat on table you jerk off you can cum? or just wait for future update?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
edit mia curiosity to 50 you can see the full sketch of mia on diary!
oh yeah got question here,
when you eat on table you jerk off you can cum? or just wait for future update?
I haven't tried either of those scenarios, I listed what the stats go to as a max by "spend the day with" until it said they would go no further then looked at the diary.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
When i go out from the basement the hero stay at the dor and say : " I can't go upstairs like this ... I will go check the basement first . " ! I climbed and poked all the fucking cellar and nothing helps!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
When i go out from the basement the hero stay at the dor and say : " I can't go upstairs like this ... I will go check the basement first . " ! I climbed and poked all the fucking cellar and nothing helps!
There is a sledgehammer in the basement in the first section you enter from the storage room at the far end, use it to smash the boxes in the second section which will lead you to Doyle's room.

This should be in the guides, if that's not it read the guides, or someone else might have some input.

If this helps, likes are greatly appreciated.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes