4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I was playing from the beginning.
-At one point in the game, the main character is taking a shower and Vera appears taking a bath (above the character). Then he runs out of the tub and Vera is still there.
-In the first sex scene with Mom, its outside but in the image appears the cock inside and the stuffs outside.
-Mia doesn't eat breakfast or dinner.
-Hot scene with yoga mom with Lucile in the room.

They are minor errors. I don't remember having seen any bug in the scenes. I am waiting the next update.

Wait a min, there's a scene with both Lucile and Martha doing Yoga? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Wait a min, there's a scene with both Lucile and Martha doing Yoga? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No. The scene with mother happens but Lucile is there jumping in the room and doesn't appear in the scene (nor does the mother mention her in the scene). She mustn't appear there.

Sorry, I can not express myself very well in English

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
No. The scene with mother happens but Lucile is there jumping in the room and doesn't appear in the scene (nor does the mother mention her in the scene). She mustn't appear there.

Sorry, I can not express myself very well in English

No problem, I knew that you could get Lucile to enter the room but I simply forgot (you reminded me) and I thought that I had missed a scene for my guide. It seems that this is an oversight by @Oseo Bones and the ability to get Lucile in the room to do yoga with Martha may be removed or expanded upon for future scenes.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
change log for the new version ?
Read backwards a few pages, I think RWaites posted it. Never mind, I went and found it for you.

Starting Guide takes you through the end of Ver .03. It is the attached file below the screen caps.

Golem98's guide also on the OP Up to current, always being updated.

Change log

Likes are appreciated!

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
For some reason, mom don't appear on her room doing yoga in the morning anymore, I use my old save file from the previous version, does it bug somewhere, or should I play the game from the start

EDIT: Ok, false alarm, she is in the basement, I haven't play the dog scene yet so she don't appear in her room in the morning

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Cosplay; When she is at the desk in her room speak with her.

When is Lucile at the desk in her room is it random or must I use action in a special order?

For long time I have had her at the desk all time today when I look at her she wasn´t by the table.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Cosplay; When she is at the desk in her room speak with her.

When is Lucile at the desk in her room is it random or must I use action in a special order?

For long time I have had her at the desk all time today when I look at her she wasn´t by the table.
Only for 1 part of the day will she be there.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
For what i played so far, shes only at her desk in the second half of afternoon, just before evening, in the first half of afternoon shes in the 2º floor bathroom, so or do you play one event like Vera with dog (for example), or use the chair to skip to second half.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Please answer only when you can answer the Question your answer says nothing.
Nearly 1000 comments and you can't do basic research, pitiful.

What I do to get her quickly is to wake up in the morning waste time with the bed 1 time and run downstairs to the char and use it 1 time, then go to her room and she is there.

RavenFrost

Sep 18, 2018
How do I get to the sleeping martha scens I heve the pills how do I giv them to her cuz wen I go to her waiel shes asleep she wakes up and i run off how do I giv them to her ???

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Please answer only when you can answer the Question your answer says nothing.
Dude, chill, she is there in the afternoon! The guy you just bitched at is the one who maintains the walkthrough. See it is on the same page BTW.

If noobs would do a bit of reading and look at the guides posted they would have the answers, but most are too lazy to read or search so they spam the thread with a question that has already been answered, sometimes a dozen times or more and is already included in the guides.

I see you have over 900 posts, have you not yet figured out how to use search? It is at the top right of the page, make sure you check the search this thread only box. Cheers

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
Just info...
for people who lazy grind just use rpgmakersaveedit,
on the item section there is DEP_CHEAT change the number 0 to 1.
and you get that on inventory, you can all max stat
there is doc's room too, i dunno what blue slime doing there! :cool:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How do I get to the sleeping martha scens I heve the pills how do I giv them to her cuz wen I go to her waiel shes asleep she wakes up and i run off how do I giv them to her ???

Put the pills into the drawer in her room, into the middle compartment. Please refer to my guide which you can find a link to in the #1 post for more help.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes