4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
still cant unlock sex with the mom all im getting is the handjob scene
try using the walkthrough and see what you've missed.. HJ is in the shower while sex is in the bedroom..
can someone please tell me how give mom sleeping pills and also how to get different cloths for yoga and also can someone please tell me all the states i need for all events to be open?
most your questions are answered in the walkthrough (switch protein pills in drawer), need 50 stats if i'm not mistaken (also written in walkthrough).
dunno yet about yoga i'll try and edit if i find out.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
try using the walkthrough and see what you've missed.. HJ is in the shower while sex is in the bedroom..

most your questions are answered in the walkthrough (switch protein pills in drawer), need 50 stats if i'm not mistaken (also written in walkthrough).
dunno yet about yoga i'll try and edit if i find out.
walkthrough doesnt mention sex only tit fuck with mother

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
I always do, just ask around ;)

I know, I have given similar answers to similar questions for that user before as well as countless others. I point how to questions to the walkthrough on the OP and @Golem98 as his work is very good and he usually updates and reposts very quickly after new releases. Fight the good fight every moment even if it is in vain!

As ever, likes are appreciated greatly!

hey 0.08 update is realese and their are most of event are not implemented ...are they unlocked on bug fix

R

RWaites

Hey guys... can't have this "Night Sex Duo" with Martha... She's always sleepin' at night
can someone please tell me how give mom sleeping pills and also how to get different cloths for yoga and also can someone please tell me all the states i need for all events to be open?
Try the walk through in the O.P.which gets you to a certain point in the game then try this post by @Golem98

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Try the walk through in the O.P.which gets you to a certain point in the game then try this post by @Golem98
perfect thank you didnt see the other one till now but another question is there a way to get all the states up quicker or you just have to grind through the scenes over and over

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
perfect thank you didnt see the other one till now but another question is there a way to get all the states up quicker or you just have to grind through the scenes over and over
Just save the game once and upload your save file to and change the stats to 60(I don't know the exact max stats for all the characters but I don't think they are over 60 right now). Download the edited save file and replace it with the one you have. You will basically be at the exact same point where you saved but with the stats maxed out. You will still have to go trough each of the scenes one by one but you will no longer have to worry about grinding.

Reactions: QQA and PinaColata

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Just save the game once and upload your save file to and change the stats to 60(I don't know the exact max stats for all the characters but I don't think they are over 60 right now). Download the edited save file and replace it with the one you have. You will basically be at the exact same point where you saved but with the stats maxed out. You will still have to go trough each of the scenes one by one but you will no longer have to worry about grinding.
you are a life saver

R

RWaites

Spend the day with or use save editor to open last save and adjust stats>open save>Advanced>Edit Switches and variables>Variables but do it in stages (maybe + 5a day so you do not miss anything

Reactions: Kuron

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Q for folks- I've unlocked the 2nd yoga suit, but when setting up for yoga and cosplay, you can change top/bottom and head in cosplay case- however, all the options for top and bottom are just the default or "???". Are there more bits to unlock in this version, or are they not implemented yet?

Jegath

May 20, 2017
Q for folks- I've unlocked the 2nd yoga suit, but when setting up for yoga and cosplay, you can change top/bottom and head in cosplay case- however, all the options for top and bottom are just the default or "???". Are there more bits to unlock in this version, or are they not implemented yet?
@Ikariusrb the "???" is maybe the nude option someone's and me think that but no one has unlocked yet so maybe is not implemented yet or maybe we don't search enought :/ so maybe this option is the far that you can get with Martha.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys! the third "???" for Martha is the "nude" option, which was not unlockable in the first 0.08 (my mistake).
But it is fixed in 0.08 (fix). You just need to progress enough with Martha... in the "penetrating" way, and then it will be available once you play the dressup event.
any way to level up all points instantly? i lost my save and i had like 20 with all and 15 with mom

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes