4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
Martha Yoga (2 outfits, 1 Pose, maybe she gets naked but idk how or if it's even possible).
Mia gives MC a hand Job.
Lucile gets cosplay (2 outfits, 1 Pose, can be stripped naked)
Martha's and Lucile's outfits can be customized, Lucile get's more options than Martha
really? how do you get to that? all I've gotten to is mia HJ but thats it

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
really? how do you get to that? all I've gotten to is mia HJ but thats it

Martha's ready for Yoga in the morning, when you wake up go to her room and speak with her, if she is not there go to the basement and speak with her (to activate a beasty scene if you enabled it and get her back into her room the following mornings). Lucile's cosplay can be activated by waking up in the morning using the bed 1 time to "Waste Time" then running downstairs to the chair (by the fireplace) and using it 1 time as well, go to her room and she will be ready for the Cosplay event, you need access to the attic in order to get an item to unlock some customization options. I believe you also need to do the glory hole blow job with Lucile in order to unlock the 2nd cosplay outfit but I can't confirm this with 100% certainty, I will need to test this theory. You're a lucky guy, I don't spend much time on the thread and you caught me at the right moment ;)

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
Martha's ready for Yoga in the morning, when you wake up go to her room and speak with her, if she is not there go to the basement and speak with her (to activate a beasty scene if you enabled it and get her back into her room the following mornings). Lucile's cosplay can be activated by waking up in the morning using the bed 1 time to "Waste Time" then running downstairs to the chair (by the fireplace) and using it 1 time as well, go to her room and she will be ready for the Cosplay event, you need access to the attic in order to get an item to unlock some customization options. I believe you also need to do the glory hole blow job with Lucile in order to unlock the 2nd cosplay outfit but I can't confirm this with 100% certainty, I will need to test this theory. You're a lucky guy, I don't spend much time on the thread and you caught me at the right moment ;)
you are the bomb my good friend. you shall be awarded in life :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
that my friend is done through tough challenges in life lol btw how to get marthas second outfit???
In the drawer you put the sleeping pills into, search the top part of it. May require certain amount of points or to have completed enough/certain scenes. Too bad about the girlfriend lol

how do you unlock the other scene with mia ?
Use the bath tub on the main floor to bathe (when it has a big circle on it). Make sure you have enough points. Edit; only HJ with her in 0.8

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
played version 0.04 and stopped because we had to start over and did not want to do that every time so the tag vaginal sex is the mc doing it with some female or is the step sister doing it with animal?
And if i start now can i save for later update or do we need to start over when new update comes out?
Vaginal is human to human mostly and 1 time human and dog. You can reuse saves I think.

What's new?
Martha Yoga (2 outfits, 1 Pose, maybe she gets naked but idk how or if it's even possible).
Mia gives MC a hand Job.
Lucile gets cosplay (2 outfits, 1 Pose, can be stripped naked)
Martha's and Lucile's outfits can be customized, Lucile get's more options than Martha

This was on the last page, please do a little searching next time ;)

Reactions: giraffe69

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have a full Walkthrough i realy want to play this game but i dont know what i ned to do ....

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
I wish I could figure out Martha's second outfit. I've maxed all points with her and the MC's depravation and checked the drawer but still nothing. I seemingly did every scene with her but maybe I just missed one and didn't notice it. I almost think my saved might just be the reason 'cause I have a bug where Lucille's sex scene pops up over Martha's yoga scene and I haven't seen anyone else mention this. Anyone else have this problem with the yoga scene?

BoopBopBeeBo

Aug 20, 2018
How do you get Martha's second outfit? I finished all her scenes, max level for both MC and Martha and did everything I could with Yoga. I tried looking in her dresser in the evening but only thing I see are the pills
EDIT: Also got all of the Lucille scenes, even after getting the knife from the attic
EDIT...AGAIN: Found it by looking for it in the afternoon

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I wish I could figure out Martha's second outfit. I've maxed all points with her and the MC's depravation and checked the drawer but still nothing. I seemingly did every scene with her but maybe I just missed one and didn't notice it. I almost think my saved might just be the reason 'cause I have a bug where Lucille's sex scene pops up over Martha's yoga scene and I haven't seen anyone else mention this. Anyone else have this problem with the yoga scene?

try my guide?

Thatguy007

Jul 20, 2017
try my guide?
Yeah, I could have sworn I've done them all. I probably didn't save at one point plus my saves are a mixture of random saves over the past few months so I don't know what's what anymore. I'll just run through a new save and see how it pans out.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes