4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Pirogoeth

Jan 23, 2018
The trigger wasn't implemented for the variations of Martha's yoga outfit (he was hyped on red bull and may have forgotten about it) and should be implemented in 0.081.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I remember the days when Bonez was super active on this site, answering damn near every question, and interacting with this community. I guess he's either too busy, or grew to the point where he no longer needs to promote his games on forums like these so he can now disregard us (Like Redamz did in his early days). I really hope its the former.
I will bet on the former, no doubt. I will always be grateful with this forum, as most of you know this was the first place where I posted the game, and from where most of my supporters came from. The fact is that, for communication purposes, I'm using mainly Discord, because is easier to answer questions there an talk about silly stuff with the game community. But I watch this thread closely almost everyday, and I noticed that there's no need to answer questions myself because there is a few people who are doing a great job already: @Golem98 @SomeDamnedDude among others.
And yes, I'm a lot more busy that I have been before, in a good way.
(There is the little tiny detail that I got a little "down" too, with some of this forums comments about me and the game, which I get and respect (as I respect every other opinion) But some just like drama, and I'm not much of a drama fan).
But the bottom line is, I'm always available to talk and help players (You can ask around the server), but is easier for me if you just join the Discord, you don't need to be a patreon for that.

But... I... read... EVERYTHING...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I will bet on the former, no doubt. I will always be grateful with this forum, as most of you know this was the first place where I posted the game, and from where most of my supporters came from. The fact is that, for communication purposes, I'm using mainly Discord, because is easier to answears questions there an talk silly stuff with the game community. But I watch this thread closely almost everyday, and I noticed that there's no need to answear questions myself because there is a few people who are doing a great job already: @Golem98 @SomeDamnedDude among others.
And yes, I'm a lot more busy that I have been before, in a good way.
(There is the little tiny detail that I got a little "down" too, with some of this forums comments about me and the game, which I get and respect (as I respect every other opinion) But some just like drama, and I'm not much of a drama fan).
But the bottom line is, I'm always available to talk and help players (You can ask around the server), but is easier for me if you just join the Discord, you don't need to be a patreon for that.

But... I... read... EVERYTHING...
I actually am in the discord, and I lurk in it a lot, its just I'm not really a fan of Discord as a text app. I am happy that even though you're not replying. I however don't know why people on your Discord would say I have "ill wishes" or don't understand that you have shown up a lot less in the comments.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, it kinda sounded like a recrimination. But I understand, that is why I replied to it, just to clarify.
But even better if you are on the server, because that way you may have noticed that everytime this forum is brought up I always stand by it, as a general rule (with some minor exceptions, of course).

EDIT: Now that I know you are in the server, I wanna know what username your using... for, reasons.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, it kinda sounded like a recrimination. But I understand, that is why I replied to it, just to clarify.
But even better if you are on the server, because that way you may have noticed that everytime this forum is brought up I always stand by it, as a general rule (with some minor exceptions, of course).

EDIT: Now that I know you are in the server, I wanna know what username your using... for, reasons.
The Mighty Dong, I wanted to post my fan art on there, but sadly discord doesn't allow it :/.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

ThiccAnimeBitchez

Sep 15, 2018
So do I

UPDATE 0.08!
Sep 16 at 1:51pm
Here is the (long overdue) BUILD 0.08.
I won't make this post long, because I'm really tired. Tho I'm not working with releases dates anymore, I didn't wanted to take more time to upload this, but everything should work just fine, I already tested it, but hey, bugs are always a possibility, and if they appear, I will fix them later tonight.

Changelog is in the compressed file, as always...
Its saying V.o71 when i open up the game. Any reason why this might be? cant seem to trigger any new quests so it must be .071

ThiccAnimeBitchez

Sep 15, 2018
I just downloaded and extracted the game from that link you quoted, and got 0.08. I'd double-check your download.
When copy pasting my old save files I think i added a file that somehow fucked with it and made it .71. I redid everything and it all worked out just fine. Just now trying to figure out why I cant get that second yoga outfit. already did the jerk/hotdogging yoga scene

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone can confirm the fixed version is bugfree ? I suffered enough in the previous versions with the invisible bodyparts and looping scenes. It was worth it, but i can't take it anymore.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You found it?
No I didn't, I tried to do both Yoga options three times, so Jerk Off which lead into Ass Job and Ass Job without the Jerk Off. I also did Sex 3 times and still nothing has changed, I'll do some more testing today to see if I can figure it out.

@Golem98 maybe this can help
I hope you maybe got the knife on the attic to upgrades Lucile's cosplay them you need to trigger one with cosplay skimpy scene after the next day you can unlock nude option for her, that's works for me.
Thanks for the info, I've figured it out yesterday and have unlocked the Lucile naked scene for the cosplay :)

Reactions: Jegath

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I just downloaded and extracted the game from that link you quoted, and got 0.08. I'd double-check your download.
It seems that you used the link from the #1 post before it was updated, which it has been now :)

When copy pasting my old save files I think i added a file that somehow fucked with it and made it .71. I redid everything and it all worked out just fine. Just now trying to figure out why I cant get that second yoga outfit. already did the jerk/hotdogging yoga scene
The second Yoga outfit is found in the drawer/thing that you put the sleeping pills into this time you search the top part of it and you should get the outfit, try to get higher points for MC and Martha. Or perhaps you need to repeat the Ass Job scene a few more time or attempt to change her outfit by selecting some of the options for the dress up part.

ummm excuse me i cant seems to svae the game ? whats wrong
Did you press ESC then go to save, you need to use arrow keys to select the save slot, as it currently defaults to the auto save slot which can't be saved over.

Anyone can confirm the fixed version is bugfree ? I suffered enough in the previous versions with the invisible bodyparts and looping scenes. It was worth it, but i can't take it anymore.
I played it for 3 solid hours yesterday and I had no issues besides Lucile's face being messed up in the Mia introduction scene.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

This is my updated walk through for anyone that needs it. :)

Edit;
Nvm lol, I just found out that an older version of my guide is linked in the #1 post, I'll update that and you can simply access it that way instead :)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How do i get the second Yoga outfit for martha? I already did the assjob and nothing
You likely need to have more points for MC or Martha (or both) to unlock it, when I play this game I just spam "Spend day with..." until all characters have max points so I don't run into any issues, problem is doing this prevent me from giving you an exact number quickly.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Change long in #1 post should be updated :)

Also for whatever reason Mia reminds me of that JoJo anime which is weird considering all the characters are like 6'6" muscle bounded dudes XD

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
whats new in .08? mia? thats it?

Martha Yoga (2 outfits, 1 Pose, maybe she gets naked but idk how or if it's even possible).
Mia gives MC a hand Job.
Lucile gets cosplay (2 outfits, 1 Pose, can be stripped naked)
Martha's and Lucile's outfits can be customized, Lucile get's more options than Martha

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes