4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i do think it odd how it calls the second floor the first floor.....
That'll show that he isn't from the US and doesn't use american english. Over in the UK and most parts of europe it usually goes "basement -> ground floor -> 1st -> 2nd ->" while people in the US call it "basement -> 1st -> 2nd ->" - at least as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
ok i will see thx
You can also try , it is text only and by @Golem98.
You can also try the search system, it works quite well, in the upper right corner enter your query "move mirror" then make sure to check the box next to search this thread only. There isn't a question that hasn't been answered multiple times in this thread.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That'll show that he isn't from the US and doesn't use american english. Over in the UK and most parts of europe it usually goes "basement -> ground floor -> 1st -> 2nd ->" while people in the US call it "basement -> 1st -> 2nd ->" - at least as far as I'm aware.
no one calls it basement here, cuz we don't have basements! haha

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
You can also try , it is text only and by @Golem98.
You can also try the search system, it works quite well, in the upper right corner enter your query "move mirror" then make sure to check the box next to search this thread only. There isn't a question that hasn't been answered multiple times in this thread.
ok i didnt open the attik it does it work for me i tried all the times soooo how?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
ok thx guysit was a glitch i restarted the game then it works
This is straight from the page 1 walkthrough:
Sleeping Pill – Check the front gate in the morning once you check out Martha at night, talk to the merchant, leave, talk to Doyle, go the attic with Doyle, get the knife, sell it to the merchant and buy the sleeping pill. That is pretty close to the end of what that walkthrough shows, then pick up with

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
Well the artist who draws the wonderful scenes is the coder, the fact that nearly every bit of this game was done by one motivated man to whom english is not his native tongue makes your criticism a bit weak. Enjoy the game, Cheers!
Stop talking out of your ass. He even credits the guy who wrote all the scripts.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
None of the scripts were written by him. Stop talking out of your ass.
Again what part of do you not understand. He got help with the scripts at some point when the "skip" feature didn't work. Please elaborate where you are getting your information, and again stop being an ass!

@Oseo Bones I remember you thanking someone for help with scripts at one point for the skipping of dialog, would you be so kind as to elaborate as to who does what to make this great game in progress happen?

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
Again what part of do you not understand. He got help with the scripts at some point when the "skip" feature didn't work. Please elaborate where you are getting your information, and again stop being an ass!

@Oseo Bones I remember you thanking someone for help with scripts at one point for the skipping of dialog, would you be so kind as to elaborate as to who does what to make this great game in progress happen?
If he knew how to script, he'd have added the diary (which is functional by the way), because that's literally 4 or 5 lines of code in the menu.

make it stop.jpg

Reactions: Amer

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Decent art and concept, but this game desperately needs proofreading and proper scripting. Bugs like the load function pointing to the wrong savefile is unforgivable, especially after several versions with the same bug.
Well, that's the thing with a game currently in develoment... there will be a lot of errors and things that would need some tweaking. But time is an ally, for the most part, so all this things would and should be fixed and improved with time.
I apreciate the feedback tho.

I would like to thank Hontor for the contribution to this game!
Indeed!, Hontor was a lifesaver... I'm NO coder myself, I'm just and poor excuse of an artist with a few ideas and the motivation to try to get them out there. I use the tools I have at hand. That's why, Hontor offered his coding skills to help me out... WITHOUT ASKING ANYTHING IN RETURN... That's how good of a lad he is.

EDIT: So, just to clarify... Hontor Provided with some scripts to make my life easier, and to help the game have some of the feature that most of you wanted.
I couldn't do it myself, because, as said before... I know shit about coding... I Just know a little of how RPGM works to the point I could make a somewhat playable game... I'm getting better everyday, and some day I may even learn how to proper script.

Also, about the proofread, that is on the way, I have other people helping me with that...

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Well, that's the thing with a game currently in develoment... there will be a lot of errors and things that would need some tweaking. But time is an ally, for the most part, so all this things would and should be fixed and improved with time.
I apreciate the feedback tho.
Honestly, this game is developing quickly and consistently compared to some of the better known projects. Even if those complaints were anything that actually impeded gameplay, most of us would just shrug and chalk it up to being a trade-off for the rate of development.
I'm sure we can all name a few games that hooked us, and then stalled, crawled, or died as the weeks went by. :FeelsBadMan:
Indeed!, Hontor was a lifesaver... I'm NO coder myself, I'm just and poor excuse of an artist with a few ideas and the motivation to try to get them out there. I use the tools I have at hand. That's why, Hontor offered his coding skills to help me out... WITHOUT ASKING ANYTHING IN RETURN... That's how good of a lad he is.
I think a big part of keeping the game running smoothly can be attributed to keeping things simple. We're here for art, animations, and story. Everything else is secondary (no lag, no bugs, etc), tertiary (extra features like changing outfits or whatever), or barely worth noting (the occasional spelling error). So thanks for checking on the thread, and please keep up the excellent work.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
@Oseo Bones has already stated that Mom and Luciele will not be involved in any more "B" scenes. The Mom trapped "B" scene was commissioned by a $$$ patreon and was a 1 off. Go back and read the thread, you will find all kinds of interesting things!
kk. thread is pretty big, not really feeling like going thru the whole thing. thanks for the reply tho.

Reactions: Naikkkisaan
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes