• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

If this is still quite w bit more game left before completion, I'm curious of what can still happen now. Incest orgy maybe? Vera fucking the horse and dog at the same time? Mother/daughter sister/sister lesbian incest? Personaly I seriously hope there's incestuous impregnation that'd make my day.

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
Save 9 or 10 go straight to basement Martha Dog titfuck
Save 11 go to kitchen speak with Vera then go to stable repeat next day Hide >touch> HJ >sleep
Save12 go to gatespeak with merchant repeat next day
cant find that dog scene on 9 or 10?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I will revamp some old scenes and art, yeah, I will keep that in mind.
Since you said music to my ears I decided to do some fanart. Its my first time actually drawing with a computer (I mostly do portraits with pen and pencil) and I only have a mouse, so don't no bully pls. Also is Beast allowed in the fridge?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Since you said music to my ears I decided to do some fanart. Its my first time actually drawing with a computer (I mostly do portraits with pen and pencil) and I only have a mouse, so don't no bully pls. Also is Beast allowed in the fridge?
Dont worry about bully bro, for a first time, you pass with flying colors.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Diamonds? And I can't get the officer scene, as i can't get out of the house.
you get the diamonds after the officer, biker chick horse scene.
Do you have beasty on ? I think the scene gets triggered by doing Vera's horse handjob in the stables.
After that simply go to sleep. At night Doyle will wake you up.

If that doesn't trigger it then make sure you 've had sex with Lucille in the morning and slept with mom at night but i think the trigger for the officer biker chick is HorsexVera's handjob scene.

D

Deleted member 482355

Wow! That's awesome!

R

RWaites

Does anyone know how to get the Diamonds? And I can't get the officer scene, as i can't get out of the house.
You need to do the Vera horse HJ in the morning first then at night sleep and doyle will come to you and the scene should auto play

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I didnt check all the pages so dont flame me if this has been asked before, at the scene with lucile where you massage her while she is playing her game the game glitches and i cant move forward....is there any fix for that?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes