4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
...you don't happen to work for a computer tech support hotline, do you?

because that's all I can hear your voice as now
No, I do not. That was a bonafide fix for some of the sprites / frames getting stuck on the screen. Search back and you will find it mentioned. I started playing the game when it was 0.026. I found this forum about a week later.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
This is a highly underrated game IMO.

I just learned these valuable tips:
- Scare Martha during the afternoon in the basement
- Check the clock in your bedroom at midnight after making a lot of progress

I never would have thought to check the clock until someone told me...

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018

Yes, there is a walkthrough on page 1 that carries you through the events up to .03 and a text version maintained by @Golem98 here that goes from there. Cheers!

alevyan

Aug 18, 2018
Hello guys. Im here asking to things after having sex with vera I dont seem to be able to to watch her with the horse after, is this normal?
Also The scene with the biker girl and the officer doesnt seem to trigger at all, I mean the special event doesnt come at all

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Then probably we just have to support Dr Bones or help him advertise . This Game is worth it

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hello guys. Im here asking to things after having sex with vera I dont seem to be able to to watch her with the horse after, is this normal?
Also The scene with the biker girl and the officer doesnt seem to trigger at all, I mean the special event doesnt come at all
As stated just above your question, try reading through Golem98's post

Yes, there is a walkthrough on page 1 that carries you through the events up to .03 and a text version maintained by @Golem98 here that goes from there. Cheers!

Click on the link to #2885 in the sentence above

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys,
i have enabled all options but the Policewomen etc. scene AND the night "sleep with" option with martha...
is it just by a chance to get it? i did all scenes with her...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
i have enabled all options but the Policewomen etc. scene AND the night "sleep with" option with martha...
is it just by a chance to get it? i did all scenes with her...
To get the "sleep with" option you need to fuck Martha's tits at night and cum that should give you the option the night after.
Regarding the police woman and biker chick scene. It triggers automatically at night when you go to sleep.
The triggers for this are either the Horse handjob with Vera not the touching one but the one where she makes the horse cum in a bucket. Have you seen this scene ? A lot of people are saying that that scene triggers the Police-biker scene.
It could also be that you need to do all three new scenes of the newest update, Morning sex with Lucille, Vera horse handjob(touch and hj) and Martha "sleep with" option at night.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
To get the "sleep with" option you need to fuck Martha's tits at night and cum that should give you the option the night after.
Regarding the police woman and biker chick scene. It triggers automatically at night when you go to sleep.
The triggers for this are either the Horse handjob with Vera not the touching one but the one where she makes the horse cum in a bucket. Have you seen this scene ? A lot of people are saying that that scene triggers the Police-biker scene.
It could also be that you need to do all three new scenes of the newest update, Morning sex with Lucille, Vera horse handjob(touch and hj) and Martha "sleep with" option at night.
Thanks for the help, but i already did this :-/ Thats why im wondering how to trigger the scene...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the help, but i already did this :-/ Thats why im wondering how to trigger the scene...
Did you do the boobjob with Martha at night before or after you downloaded the 0.07 update ? Because you need to do it after to trigger the "sleep with" option.
The bikerchick-police scene triggers after you've done everything in the game and go to sleep.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes