RPGM Abandoned BoneHead [v0.1.17] [The BeerMine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
have you got rpg maker rtp installed cant remember if 202E is VX or VX ace but both can be downloaded from here

click desired RTP scroll to download if you dont wish to sign up go just below download and click already signed up link to download
I have RPGVXAce RTP. I'll try VX. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: RPG Maker VX RPT has the 202E.dll file needed for this game. Thanks for your help Nightcrawler.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightcrawler

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
I downloaded the game but it said there were already some files with the same name so I just pressed "ignore" and it didn't download those files because I didn't want to delete the files that may be needed to run another game. It says "RGSS202E.dll could not be found". Anyone know some fixes?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I downloaded the game but it said there were already some files with the same name so I just pressed "ignore" and it didn't download those files because I didn't want to delete the files that may be needed to run another game. It says "RGSS202E.dll could not be found". Anyone know some fixes?
Read the help seciton for

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
Read the help section for
RGSS202E.dll is in RPGMaker VX RPT, I have that though, and I looked through the files, it even says I have the RGSS202R file, and it is a DLL File, so I don't know what the problem could be. If anything I would think that the game is having trouble finding it, seeing as how I hide all of these games under about 1000 folders to make prying eyes go away. If you have any idea of a fix then thanks in advance.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Rename R to E - it points (I think) to the language, and you want it to have an E for english...I thought that was included somewhere in the help thread...

I will add here that this game has some of the most brilliant original artwork I've seen in a game like this. Been following this since I think 2012 and yes - updates a few and far between, but when they happen it's always fun to catch up

Last edited:

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
Rename R to E - it points (I think) to the language, and you want it to have an E for english...I thought that was included somewhere in the help thread...

I will add here that this game has some of the most brilliant original artwork I've seen in a game like this. Been following this since I think 2012 and yes - updates a few and far between, but when they happen it's always fun to catch up
Changing the "R" in "RGSS202E" to "E" did not work. I think that the "E" at the end correlates to the language. It may have something to do with the few files in the .zip file I did not let download. It said the files were already downloaded, so I figured if the game needed them, it would pull from the others. On top of that, I didn't want to mess up a different game by deleting the preexisting files. The only problem is, I have no clue where the files are that were preexisting, and I don't know which files I didn't let download, I just pressed the button.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Changing the "R" in "RGSS202E" to "E" did not work. I think that the "E" at the end correlates to the language. It may have something to do with the few files in the .zip file I did not let download. It said the files were already downloaded, so I figured if the game needed them, it would pull from the others. On top of that, I didn't want to mess up a different game by deleting the preexisting files. The only problem is, I have no clue where the files are that were preexisting, and I don't know which files I didn't let download, I just pressed the button.
Try googling for help - found a bunch of sites with info on these types of errors, including the RPGMaker site. Here's a link to one with DLs for most of the dll files...

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
Try googling for help - found a bunch of sites with info on these types of errors, including the RPGMaker site. Here's a link to one with DLs for most of the dll files...
Thanks for the help.

EventHorizon

Nov 12, 2017
Okay, so everything with my bonehead problem I got fixed. If anyone wants to know how I literally just copied the "RGSS202E" into the games file... same folder as the application is in... stupidly simple way for the game to "find" the DLL file. So yeah... that was just stupid...

EDIT: Nevermind... now the problem is "Unable to find the file Audio/SE/Chime2." so yeah... if anyone is willing to copy that audio file off their game and give it to me over whatever downloader you want that would be great. I promise you there will be more problems so this won't be the last you hear from me...

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Anyone got tips on defeating Regless because I've been trying and he just has a huge amount of health.
Haha, you sound just like me many years ago when I asked the same thing. If you haven't already figured it out, you're supposed to steal an item from him. A necklace, if I recall.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Wow, i didn't know this one was still active, well, still, i kept my saves from 2016 so i'm good to go for the next update in 2019 maybe.

Low H content but amazing story, art and everything is original in this game, the only problem is the second dungeon through the mountain, well, his dungeon mapping skills are far below everything else.

I'd happily exchange 80% or the H game production for a 0.5 version of Bonehead.

salomona

Oct 18, 2018
If you have problems withRGSS202E.dll
, you need to update all the C ++ libraries, but before that you need to delete all the old. Short guides where you can download them and how to install here -

Aug 14, 2017
Oh man, i just found my old saves for this game last week and now I find it's on f95. Haven't played in some time, at least a year. I think I'm gonna start over though, as I am not certain where I am.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Oho there's a thread for this game here? Has been a long time since it has been updated and seems the creator is working on another game for now, hope he returns to this one soon, it really is a underrated masterpiece given how much detail has been put in the game. I really loved poking around everywhere to find all the secrets, and man there are a lot to find, even one of the elemental spirits is kind of a secret too, wonder if the game will pick up all the stuff we had from previous saves or if we will have to start from scratch as the creator seems to want to switch engines for the next release (not that I would mind playing through everything again hahaha).

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
I played this game ages ago and when my system died I lost the name..
Just found it again yesterday and I'm happy to see that Regless is still working on stuff.. :D

According to his blog, he is making a new game in another engine (his own? not clear..) and then plans to port Bonehead over to the new engine.
After that he plans to actually work on Bonehead again.. oO
(Considering his speed when it comes to that I assume it will not be in this year ^^')

So, I wonder if this means the RPGMaker game counts as abondoned or not. oô

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Did this game ever go beyond taking up residence in the old abandoned temple or whatever it was?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Did this game ever go beyond taking up residence in the old abandoned temple or whatever it was?
Nope. Regless is working on another game for now, and will continue (or port, not really sure) Bonehead after that one is done.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote