RPGM Abandoned BoneHead [v0.1.17] [The BeerMine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
boneheadtitle_by_regless-d3iaopw.jpg

Overview:
A young boy, Dryden, in an ancient era has set off to find his sister, Rin, who was spirit away, by rigging up some bones as armor to fight the spirit that captured her. But instead of a tearful reunion the girl claims they have never met and the two are immediately attacked by another powerful spirit. Dryden wakes up to find the girl had saved him although she still draws a blank on her memory, and to make matters interesting, thanks to his unique choice in equipment the boy has been mistaken for a spirit himself.
That combine with rogues, royalty, and a sisterhood or priestesses hailing the 'BoneSpirit' as some new deity, the road home just got more interesting​

Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows (RPGMaker VX)
Version: v0.1.17
Language: English
File Size: 632MB
Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Blowjob, Nudity, Turn-Based Combat... (add more)
Installation: Copy Sophomore Yearbook.ttf into your fonts folder. Start up Game.exe.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win:
- -

SCENE1_P1.png SCENE1_P3.png Scene1.png SCENE1_P0.png

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone else have text missing from save menu's shops and the intro screen, as in it's non-existent, didn't really get around to checking anything else. message before the game says a specially made font style might not have been downloaded, I'll check the main site, add a link to this post if I find it.

Follow-up:....nevermind, read the install in OP, lol

Second follow-up: added the font to the font folder in VX and the text still isn't showing up, searched the torrent for a font folder in case I was mistaken on where to copy it, didn't find a font folder.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Does anyone else have text missing from save menu's shops and the intro screen, as in it's non-existent, didn't really get around to checking anything else. message before the game says a specially made font style might not have been downloaded, I'll check the main site, add a link to this post if I find it.

Follow-up:....nevermind, read the install in OP, lol

Second follow-up: added the font to the font folder in VX and the text still isn't showing up, searched the torrent for a font folder in case I was mistaken on where to copy it, didn't find a font folder.
There's no font folder on the game folders. The font folder is a Windows folder you can find in Control Panel.

Reactions: Jeffy91 and Yevaud6

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
never would have thought of that in a million year. Who would have thought VX draws from your computer fonts when it has a font folder already in it? Thanks Bluedust!

TarlCabot

Aug 16, 2016
Played this almost 4 years ago, then waited for update a long time... last update ( this v0.1.17) is aleady a year old, so waiting again...
but nevertheless a fun game, enjoyed it a lot.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
he is rehauling the game into a new rpg maker, i love this game but damn it take him 3 years for 1 chapter, and he wont open a patreon seriously i would pay for this one

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
But also so very slow with updates we could get very old before the game is finished

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Creator Update
Sunday, February 19, 2017

An update because i haven't done a proper one in a while. One of the game graphics and one of the characters in the game. I'm not going to say too much more about that to avoid spoilers. the girl is about 90% done. just needs some touch ups.

I may need to redo some of the UI graphics to fix distortion on non-native resolutions, spent a couple weeks dabbling in music before enlist some help. Hopefully that works out all right. Did a shit ton on the plot. I know exactly how the prologue is going to work now. Which characters I need and which ones to hold off on. Main focus now is getting the initial roster done. Being a more sandboxy type game I'd like to have as many of the characters as possible visible from the get-go. cheers.

Reactions: Bloo

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
When ever I try to start it up it says "RGSS202E.dll could not be found.". Anyone have any idea how to fix this?
have you got rpg maker rtp installed cant remember if 202E is VX or VX ace but both can be downloaded from here

click desired RTP scroll to download if you dont wish to sign up go just below download and click already signed up link to download

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote