3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
All of those downloads are fake. Atleast the APK and windows one. Just some attempt to jumpscare.

Reactions: F95

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
If the scare was some guy in a mask screaming at you, the files might just need a couple of edits (look up my posts above, it takes five minutes) and they will be playable.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I would like to likes & loves this game a bit more, if, if it have some at the very least, some actual mild sexual content, at least some basic stuff, to go with the bondage settings, a small bit, that's all.

dreadoom

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone either post new or re post the BONDS v1.3.x links. please ?! Peace Out.
i found version 1.3.1 on svscomics but it have the same jumpscare so you need to edit it

svscomics.com/download/389123/bonds-demo-version-by-did-games

Now there are some changes in the protection so in order to delete it do as follows:
1. Download the game.

2. Download RPGMV-DECRYPTOR by SilicaAndPina.

3. Decrypt the game.
* It will create in your www folder a Game.rpgproject file.

4. Download RPG MAKER MV (From igg or whatever).

5. Start RPG MAKER MV, and choose the game (Game.rpgproject).

6. Click F9 (Database) -> Common Events

7. Search and delete Ifs that have a line "Script : SceneManager.exit();" at their end
* There are ~10 to check, and it should take ~10mins if you are slow

8. Play.

9. If you like it, pay for it...it is only 8$, and it will help the developers to continue the work on didnapper 2.

Reactions: Kuatt and mpcomp

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you for providing with a complete walk through and links to the eldarado but sadly this time, it seems, the devs have won the battle with their encryption ... what a shame... for the pirates ... but as i stated before beggars cant be choosers

but here are the problems i encountered so any pointers or further tips assistance will be appreciated:

1) there are now more than one screamer control button (and yes they are boobie trapped)

2) the decrypter java version does not denerate the .rpgproject file it behaves as Kuatt mentioned

3) i was able to discover 5/10 so called script:scenemanager.exit() using steps 6-7 but i think the rpg editor version 1.01 is incompatible with game version as i could not find the common event file behind start game button which despite all editing (including turning screamer control button to OFF) triggers jumpscare....

EDIT: MAJOR ADDENDUM : I take everything back for what i have incorrectly stated , just goes to show never try following a procedure after being wake for 48 hours straight IRL and user dreadoom i will say the same thing i said to Kuatt for his contribution . A Sincere Thank You for providing and teaching the approach to access the game... it works ... it ....T_T ... works!!! gracias and thumbs up bro keep up the good work ... all of you f95zone community.

EDIT2: i do not take back the comment below however
Well atleast even in unworkable state the game is better than upcoming BF5 XD

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I have no idea how to use cheat engine but I can only assume that you'd be able to use it to block the events from occuring, or find out how to stop them.

vanquito

Jul 23, 2017
Update v1.3・v1.3.1 20 Aug, 2018
-Added a bonus scene which is unlocked after having done 50 commissions and unlocked the good ending.
-Added some new items to Session: Armbinder, swimsuit, gray ball gag and another bikini type
-Made it possible to view all unlocked variants of a CG in Gallery.
-Reduced lag and memory consumption, especially in Session
-Reduced the number of commissions required to continue the story
-Improved the Settings screen and added a Statistics screen
-Various small bugfixes
-Some other minor changes and improvements

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I am pretty sure that I saw 1.3 on svscomics. I didn't bother downloading it tho..
The download was the actual game but still had the jumpscare. You have to edit it out following the steps of the other posts on this page. I wish someone would do this and post a link instead of forcing everyone to do this though.

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
do step but i have problem i cant use RPG maker VX i use free trial but i login this need code but i cant see code in email active rpg maker, this why i need who ppl could reup link remove jumpscare

jack reaper

May 21, 2018
i found version 1.3.1 on svscomics but it have the same jumpscare so you need to edit it

svscomics.com/download/389123/bonds-demo-version-by-did-games

Now there are some changes in the protection so in order to delete it do as follows:
1. Download the game.

2. Download RPGMV-DECRYPTOR by SilicaAndPina.

3. Decrypt the game.
* It will create in your www folder a Game.rpgproject file.

4. Download RPG MAKER MV (From igg or whatever).

5. Start RPG MAKER MV, and choose the game (Game.rpgproject).

6. Click F9 (Database) -> Common Events

7. Search and delete Ifs that have a line "Script : SceneManager.exit();" at their end
* There are ~10 to check, and it should take ~10mins if you are slow

8. Play.

9. If you like it, pay for it...it is only 8$, and it will help the developers to continue the work on didnapper 2.
number 7 not working, i find all row delete line Script : SceneManager.exit();, jumpscare not remove, i think miss something Can you give me a list have line Script : SceneManager.exit(); ?

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
..... BTW: this game is not worth the trouble. The lack of sexual content is just as bad as you think it is. Just move on..
BTW ... to all the F95Zone community and admins please make a tag label "bondage-rigging" derived from 'bondage-rigger' aka the person/professional who practices the art of tying people using shibari or rope or preps the model in different bondage positions.

I sincerely believe that this is stand alone fetish on its own as displayed in the artworks by artists such as lostonezero, and many others including the artists of this game and DIDNAPPER is a classic example of bondage being passively sexual explicit without being (actively)sexually explicit *incoming backlash* where the interactivity of tying and gagging people up ,consensual and non-consensual (foreplay vs kidnapping -- DIDNAPPER game battle mechanics) and savoring their vulnerability state expositioned in form of further artworks in game (like loz did comics) or erotica text (like lust doll) is a reward in itself (most of the time the explicit content branches off or starts from this point forward like in slave,trainer,bdsm tag games but that is optional as proven by this BONDS and DIDNAPPER game aswell.. IMO). Further more many japanese artist such as TripleQ also practice this fetish art and have excellent japanese browser games and escape games on their dlsite, that were never shared here btw, while explicit versions of art are all over deviantart and furaffinity for western community while most Japanese artist rely on private sites or pixiv like Lilish, retired rojiurakan(HIRO), alteir hachifukuan and the list goes on.

TL;DR Basically i am suggesting to make a tag : "bondage-rigging" it should be used to group content either explicit or non-sexual that features some form of restraint devices such as shibari bondage or rope bondage or general tied up damsels as well blindfolds and gags . Sure many of slave, trainer, maledom, femdom, restraint , bdsm and bondage tag content will fall under this tag but it does not negate the fact that this should be also considered a valid fetish.

fuzionfrenzy

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you for providing with a complete walk through and links to the eldarado but sadly this time, it seems, the devs have won the battle with their encryption ... what a shame... for the pirates ... but as i stated before beggars cant be choosers

but here are the problems i encountered so any pointers or further tips assistance will be appreciated:

1) there are now more than one screamer control button (and yes they are boobie trapped)

2) the decrypter java version does not denerate the .rpgproject file it behaves as Kuatt mentioned

3) i was able to discover 5/10 so called script:scenemanager.exit() using steps 6-7 but i think the rpg editor version 1.01 is incompatible with game version as i could not find the common event file behind start game button which despite all editing (including turning screamer control button to OFF) triggers jumpscare....

EDIT: MAJOR ADDENDUM : I take everything back for what i have incorrectly stated , just goes to show never try following a procedure after being wake for 48 hours straight IRL and user dreadoom i will say the same thing i said to Kuatt for his contribution . A Sincere Thank You for providing and teaching the approach to access the game... it works ... it ....T_T ... works!!! gracias and thumbs up bro keep up the good work ... all of you f95zone community.

EDIT2: i do not take back the comment below however
Well atleast even in unworkable state the game is better than upcoming BF5 XD
Can you please help as to where did you find the rest of the lines? So far I have found under:

0004 Options,
0005 Gallery,
0006 DI Main Load
0013 Chapter Select
0028 Statistics
0050 CP 50 Row2 B1 Menu1
0111 Scene 2
Also Deleted plugin loader, and deleted the Image Okay, and the sound Okay

I can access the options menu and the gallery but the game is still blocked off. I can't seem to do a text search either. Any tips? Are they scattered all over randomly, or is there a system to them? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: In the tools menu with the event searcher you can find a few of them if you look for switch 0006 SoundImprovements(S) and 0009 Screamer

EDIT 2: FINALLY I restarted the whole process and with the event searcher found them all, works now

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote