VN - Others - Completed - Bonds [DID Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

F4C430

Version reviewed: 1.3.1 - Windows (on Linux using Bottles)

First of all this is a bondage-focused game with no males, no nudity (except underwear), and no sex. The eroticism comes from three young women exploring their interest in light bondage by practicing on each other and "selling bondage photos" to make money.

The gameplay is basically two parts: a story mode and a session mode. The story mode unlocks the third character and gives you some basic choices to make for how the story progresses. From what i understand, there's two possible endings but most choices lead to the same one ending. So basically do not expect to reach different endings based on your choices. The choices you make are reflected along the way though if you care about that.

The session mode is basically a dress-up mode. You get a request for a photo with specific requirements and you dress up the character accordingly with clothes and bindings. Then you "snap a photo" when you met the requirements and receive money. You can use the money to buy more clothes or colors.

Overall the game is very simplistic--too simplistic. The story is cute but short and there aren't many real choices. The dress-up mode doesn't really have many options to play with and it's all light bondage with a single pose for each character. It's especially annoying that there's no reset option for the character to do the dress-up from a common base. The photo requests are random but there's not much variation you can actually do so it's not exciting. It's not a bad game, it just doesn't have a lot to it.

PS: the tags at the time of writing this include "corruption, sexual harassment, and slave." I think these are wrong. Self discovery is not corruption. There's no sexual harrassment because it's all consentual and wanted. There's no slavery because there's no servitude. In case these are why you're here, i'd suggest you move along.