Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island [Amaraine]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
For what this game is, it's not bad... It is a short game delving into the world of BDSM, but going with a more realistic approach... Do not expect any extreme versions of BDSM, or non-consensual stuff... The game has multiple endings depending on the relationships achieved during a two game week time period... You can not achieve high relationships with all the women at once in one play through, as it is not designed that way... So in a sense, that adds some replay value... Some of the women characters are easy to work on, and some are more complex and tougher... Adding a sort of difficulty level depending on the woman... The visuals are alright, but not expect high resolution characters or lengthy sexual scenes... I went ahead and posted my review...

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
I played the second to final version a while ago and my ending seemed to have logically wrapped up. What's actually "completed" in this "complete" version? Would appreciate if anyone could clue me in?

Reactions: bnp90 and botc76

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What's actually "completed" in this "complete"
Only the game. By this I mean that there isn't real story behind it, so at one time, he felt that there nothing was more to add, and finished the game. You can see the changelog for the 1.0 .
For me, this game is more an introduction, both to real BDSM for the players, and for Ren'py and games creation for the author. If you want a story, you can play his other games :

Reactions: Terry Bishop

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
I only played the 0.1 for now but should still work :

player level in bondage (float number):
rope = x.y
player level in canning (float number) :
impact = x.y
player dominance level (float number)
dominance = x.y

girls attraction to the player :
alexa0.attract = x
becca0.attract = x

player money :
money = x

day in the island (the most useful since it's limited to 15 days):
day = x

how to open the console..shift+O doesnt work

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I actually think that this gameis superior to his others. It's clearly more focused on a topic that he is well versed in and can translate to erotic scenes effectively. His fantasy and goth modern fantasy writing is a bit shallow.

Reactions: Zippity

Viktorro

Oct 31, 2017
There is a bug when you offer Jenny to become your sub and choose correct variant. It just dont score.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
She is a sex maniac.....is it possible to get all the girls 'submissive' or better 'slave' without any cheating? I am on mobile and can't cheat......

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
She is a sex maniac.....is it possible to get all the girls 'submissive' or better 'slave' without any cheating? I am on mobile and can't cheat......
Apparently one of Amaraine's supporters was able to.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It's not impossible, but you need to plan it seriously.
You can also use the bug in the introduction to raise Becca (if my memory don't betray me) to the max before even being on the island. Just talk to her when you see her, and repeat until you reach 100. It will be boring, but in the same time it mean one girl less to worry about once in the island.

Reactions: JenusKudo

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It's not impossible, but you need to plan it seriously.
You can also use the bug in the introduction to raise Becca (if my memory don't betray me) to the max before even being on the island. Just talk to her when you see her, and repeat until you reach 100. It will be boring, but in the same time it mean one girl less to worry about once in the island.
As I was looking for the Patreon post I posted, I noticed one of Amaraine's supporters reported the Becca bug. I'm not sure if the latest version has the fix though...

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well I when for the Cythnia ending and truth be told that was a major let down of an ending
You marry Cythnia have 3 kids the end
so after all that you do not spank her, dom her, tie her up nothing.
just marry + 3 kids, I would have expect a bit more to that ending. I can even think of a few ending that would have been better off the top of my head without even trying very hard.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Well I when for the Cythnia ending and truth be told that was a major let down of an ending
You marry Cythnia have 3 kids the end
so after all that you do not spank her, dom her, tie her up nothing.
just marry + 3 kids, I would have expect a bit more to that ending. I can even think of a few ending that would have been better off the top of my head without even trying very hard.
:) I'm with you on that one. I tried to see if you could get any images with Cynthia too. Amaraine started working on Lucretia's Legacy late during the development of Bondage Island. I believe - there are no actual facts tied to this belief - that Amaraine had planned some more content, but decided to wrap up the game and called it complete. For all intents and purposes, this game is complete, but it feels like that there could have been more for Cynthia.

Drakce

Mar 14, 2018
Final version exploit:
at start you can raise Beccas affection to "infinity" in club:
- Talk to the woman in the chair
repeat
+ Would you like to play?
+ Maybe a spanking? or Maybe some wrestling on the mat, you and me?
until you reach attraction level of your choice
after that you gain additional 10 attraction with
- This is my first time here.
- Ah, I'm learning too.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes