• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Completed - Bondage Island [Amaraine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Heritor

Relatively short and sweet game about going to a BDSM training resort and finding a partner or partners. It's not the most expansive work of all time but I liked the content (mainstream BDSM activities) and the perspective: the protagonist is not automatically an expert on these activities and the various women are not automatically keen to do whatever you want.

I picked this one to review but I would also recommend checking out one of Amaraine's other games, Lucretia's Legacy, as well. I used to enjoy the developer's output and focus but sadly a medical issue has caused them to retire from active development of games.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BansheeHand

This type of game is certainly the type I'd like to play more.

For an RPG game about BDSM, it is strongly defined. The developers knew what they wanted and got it. The game is not BDSM-themed, but about BDSM. The game even borderlines on educational, as its depiction of reality is pretty accurate. (A video game is never supposed to be fully faithful to the reality; it must either improve upon it, or divest itself from it completely.) It's one of the rare games that has gotten tickling correctly.

The game is challenging and fun to play. There is an element of randomness that challenges the player into making good decisions. Time and money are limited, so the player is encouraged to spend them better. Best investment of time can only be achieved using pen and paper (or Microsoft OneNote) to keep track of what is done. It has replay value too, as the player replaying knows a few things.

The game features no voice, music, sound or animation to speak of, but there is nothing wrong about that. The graphics quality, however, is too poor. I'm not just referring to the rendering quality or lack of lighting. Clippings have occurred a lot in the models and the main protagonist is bald!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

One of my favorite games. So many beautiful girls to interact with. They are all unique, with different thoughts about being a submissive, and that's great, because at the end our harem is very interesting.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

hameleona

Actually quite the fun game, if a little bit hard and with somewhat strange UI. I doubt you can get more than two girls without cheating. Still, the ending scenes work well for you getting everywhere from 1 to all the girls.
    Graphics are not exactly top-notch, but for fans of real BDSM it's one of the better games out there.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

kimoo

quickly (26/50) average game

the story (6/10)

the render (6/10)

the animation (0/10)

sex scenes (6/10)

decisions (8/10)
    -or end it with all of them
    -you are not forced at anything

the playtime

note :
    1- this game isn't popular and it's not fair
    2- this game is short and it's very bad for me
    3- i recommend this game for anyone who like bondage and male domination
    4- don't forget to use this mod
    (https://f95zone.com/threads/bondage-island-better-experience-v1-02-anne-onymous.4101/)
    thanks to @anne O'nymous
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is Complete...

For what this game is, it's alright, and actually has well put together, albeit short, endings (at least for the non-girlfriend characters)...

The visuals are alright for the characters, being a little lower resolution then some more recent releases, but fit well for the game... All the backdrops seem unique... There are no animations and sex scenes are short...

The script is pretty good, as I barely saw any spelling/grammar errors... The plot (what little there is) revolves around a male protagonist who's girl friend breaks up with him because he is not dominating enough for her... He then decides to learn more about becoming dominant and wants to learn more about the world of BDSM... You are presented with 3 locations at first, and I recommend going to the non-island locations first, then go to the island... Once there, you can buy equipment, learn about a few various BDSM fetishes, meet various women who are into various types of BDSM and/or sexual experiences... And go from there...

The game play mechanics are simple, you have so many activities you can participate in each game day to build up various relationships, train skills, and try different things with each women... Some will be willing to do certain things right off the bat, some not till the relationship goes further, and with some it's a bit more complex... You can not get a high relationship with all the women, so be selective while experimenting... After several weeks of game play, you have a last ditch effort to raise the type of relationship before going back home... Where the former girlfriend offers to get back with the protagonist... Be aware, that the girlfriends endings are very short, with no further visuals... Where as dismissing the girlfriend will show endings appropriate to how well you did with the other women...

Overall, this is not really a story based game, and in reality it's not completely a sex fest, as most relationship building is more about the various BDSM fetishes even though sex can occur... For what the game is meant to be, it's not bad... Don't go into this game thinking there will be any meaningful story or depth, even though it has dialogue and some relationship building text... It is purely about delving into the world of BDSM, but with a more realistic approach... There is no non-consensual BDSM play or sex... And there is no extreme BDSM play, thank goodness... There is no reason for me to revisit this game as it is complete...