• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Bondage Island [Amaraine]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Final version exploit:
sorry, if I crush your dreams, but if you take a look at the thread, you should see it mentioned times to times ; last one was six comments before yours. It's a bug present since the first version.
At least it's what I remember as reason to haven't patched it in my mod when the final version was released ; it's so old that it's now part of the game more than a bug.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
sorry, if I crush your dreams, but if you take a look at the thread, you should see it mentioned times to times ; last one was six comments before yours. It's a bug present since the first version.
At least it's what I remember as reason to haven't patched it in my mod when the final version was released ; it's so old that it's now part of the game more than a bug.
Hmm, been on this thread for a long time and never noticed this before. News to me!

[EDIT] I went back and looked at the posts you were talking about and I even commented on the Becca bug. Damn, I'm seriously losing it...

Drakce

Mar 14, 2018
Any idea how to turn victoria in a slave. She became submissive but not turning to a slave....
dominance: > 2.2 can become your sub, > 2 (don't know why) can become your slave
attraction: 50+ sex friends, 75+ sub, 100+ slave

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for this, have been looking for something like this, even though its short. but its sweet

zeggdar

Jul 19, 2021
Was one of my first games i plaied while i was learning english. I liked it even though, the renders aren't the best

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
yea this was fun. i'd hope the developer (or anyone) makes another, continue it. worth of continuation or new variant too.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The developer made 3 other games (completed 2) but they all have some supernatural elements: Vampires, Goddess Freya and one is even some mini-dungeon crawler so IMO this is his best work because it is just BDSM/relationship elements.

I always hoped he would re-make a hi-def animated version of this but it seems he hasn't been active in over 2 years.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The developer made 3 other games (completed 2) but they all have some supernatural elements: Vampires, Goddess Freya and one is even some mini-dungeon crawler so IMO this is his best work because it is just BDSM/relationship elements.

I always hoped he would re-make a hi-def animated version of this but it seems he hasn't been active in over 2 years.
If you travel back in time - you know, use the search bar and look for posts from Amaraine - he said that his eyes were going bad, and he couldn't make games anymore. He's been pretty quiet since then. The renders aren't that great in his games, imho. They're not awful, but the renders weren't the selling point for me. The game play was what caught me hook, line, and sinker.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
What a great game. Almost perfect, if it wasn't so short. Is there are threesome options without Victoria ? Like go beyound skinny dipping with Alexa and Jenny ?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes