• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Bondage/BDSM H-Game Tier List

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Does it though?
But to answer your question, literally no one has this game. It has like 200 purchases total, all of which will be Japanese buyers and not on these forums let alone uploading torrents.
Well, here it is:

Direct Links:

Reactions: medassin

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
It looks promising, but getting an English translation will be hard. I tried translator++ but can't get the English to pop into the demo of the game. Hopefully someone will be able to figure it out.
WolfRPG game shouldn't be impossible to translate, I recently translated one, but then again I'm much less familiar with WolfRPG than RPGMaker in TL++.

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
WolfRPG game shouldn't be impossible to translate, I recently translated one, but then again I'm much less familiar with WolfRPG than RPGMaker in TL++.
I have been able to get it to translate. But the problem is applying the translations. I'm not sure how to get that working. RPGMaker is definitely easier to get the stuff applied. But not sure how to get it to apply with the wolf file.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I have been able to get it to translate. But the problem is applying the translations. I'm not sure how to get that working. RPGMaker is definitely easier to get the stuff applied. But not sure how to get it to apply with the wolf file.
It's usually easier if you extract the wolf container and work with an extracted copy.

Reactions: Aridecan

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
It's usually easier if you extract the wolf container and work with an extracted copy.
I've tried both extracting the contents, and then translating that. And from the wolf directly. I even tried to extract everything and then delete the wolf file to hopefully push it to use the data files in the directory. But it seems like it will always go after what's in that wolf file, and not try to get what's in the directory. Might be how the author set up the files/game so it'll always work with the wolf file.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I've tried both extracting the contents, and then translating that. And from the wolf directly. I even tried to extract everything and then delete the wolf file to hopefully push it to use the data files in the directory. But it seems like it will always go after what's in that wolf file, and not try to get what's in the directory. Might be how the author set up the files/game so it'll always work with the wolf file.
I don't think it's the case, however for me the game when extracted would boot up with a bunch of errors and not start, it did work when I activated Locale Emulator however the text was gibberish instead of Japanese.

Aridecan

May 18, 2023
I don't think it's the case, however for me the game when extracted would boot up with a bunch of errors and not start, it did work when I activated Locale Emulator however the text was gibberish instead of Japanese.
I can get it to run, but I get gibberish as well. It looks promising but unless I can read what's going on, I'll probably stay away. :)

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Sadly, I doubt we'll see one. There have been a few games that came out over the years that still have yet to get a translation, even MTL. And when I say that, I mean BDSM themed ones lol. Not a lot of fans of BDSM-themed games these days sadly.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Sadly, I doubt we'll see one. There have been a few games that came out over the years that still have yet to get a translation, even MTL. And when I say that, I mean BDSM themed ones lol. Not a lot of fans of BDSM-themed games these days sadly.
I'm tempted to pay the patreon of translator++ so I can use chat gpt as a translator (with some manual editing for pronouns or similar issues).

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I'm tempted to pay the patreon of translator++ so I can use chat gpt as a translator (with some manual editing for pronouns or similar issues).
You can always make a request for DazedAnon who does decent GPT translations.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes