Recommending Bondage/BDSM H-Game Tier List

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Reactions: Bondage Queen

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Love your list. Depending on how much "pure bondage" you're looking for, you might enjoy Wings of Roldea, Kunoichi Botan which are RPGM style games with relatively unique gameplay.

If you liked Night of Revenge, you would probably also appreciate Guilty Hell: White Goddess, The Fairy Tail of Holy Knight Ricca, Alien Quest Eve (or anything by Grimhelm for that matter), and Ghost Hunter Vena which are all relatively high production value metroidvanias or sidescrollers.
Oof, how did I forget Ghost Hunter Vena - that's a great one. I've completed Holy Knight Ricca but it doesn't really have enough bondage to be included here imo (only a few scenes include it). I'm not sure how much bondage Alien Quest Eve has, and I was under the impression Guilty Hell was mostly monster rape rather than restraint.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oof, how did I forget Ghost Hunter Vena - that's a great one. I've completed Holy Knight Ricca but it doesn't really have enough bondage to be included here imo (only a few scenes include it). I'm not sure how much bondage Alien Quest Eve has, and I was under the impression Guilty Hell was mostly monster rape rather than restraint.
Nah, that's all fair. Guilty Hell has some restraint/bondage but definitely focuses on a ton of just straight-up rape. I thought the same could be said about Night of Revenge though so just throwing it out there. :eek:

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022

This creator has a lot of bondage/DID ADV games with interactive elements and multiple endings! But I can't find the downloads anywhere :(

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Don't know about interactive elements but the one you linked specifically is just a short Visual Novel with couple branching paths at most.

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022
Nah, that's all fair. Guilty Hell has some restraint/bondage but definitely focuses on a ton of just straight-up rape. I thought the same could be said about Night of Revenge though so just throwing it out there. :eek:
i find night of revenge have many restraint type scene, even other girls in restraints. i dislike monster sex, and while NoR have a lot of them, it have a lot of restraint scenes that when i come back i will just ignore the content i dislike... btw, is unholy disaster good?

Leplayer7978

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the tier list. You got me hooked on several games on the list. And if I may add the game Last Evil by Flametorch. I think it's quite a good play

Reactions: Bondage Queen

Konshin

Jun 24, 2018

This one is pretty good! Let's hope someone wants to translate it. MTool is good for now though

Reactions: Aridecan

Qfishq

Nov 30, 2019

Elpis aegis just got a new update for paid supporters. Dunno what's in it what the dev notes so far have been pretty promising

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019

Elpis aegis just got a new update for paid supporters. Dunno what's in it what the dev notes so far have been pretty promising
Ye .. I've been following the game for a while, and played the first demo that came out. Seemed promising, though lacking obviously since early in development.

Hopefully gets released soon.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Ye .. I've been following the game for a while, and played the first demo that came out. Seemed promising, though lacking obviously since early in development.

Hopefully gets released soon.
where i can get demo bros?

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Since you liked Lost in Laminate I recommend Stables of Cyn and Sonata by the same developer. Both very good.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
game out now
I found the Otomi version, but sadly, it's constantly giving me this error.

1708015977204.png

I've never been able to find a way around this error, except to just try to find the game somewhere else.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes