VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Heeeelp
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it was Tune
People who played 5.0 will know this, because in that version it was a choice, but now you have to write it.
And it really doesnt matter if you answer correctly or not, you will still get the tokens.
You just wont see the cg if you answer correctly.

Reactions: Ciel892

Ciel892

Sep 11, 2019
I think it was Tune
People who played 5.0 will know this, because in that version it was a choice, but now you have to write it.
And it really doesnt matter if you answer correctly or not, you will still get the tokens.
You just wont see the cg if you answer correctly.
Thank You

Reactions: Lolikanion

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
This game gets better with every progression! I really like the story but above all the scenes contained in this update are something beautiful and incredible! the idea that the game is (in theory) only halfway through drives me crazy because given the recent scenes it gives me very high hype for all future updates. I don't know if the developer will ever read this comment, many congratulations! if you finish this game you will make another one I hope it will always be a NETORASE because I saw that you are very good at this!

Reactions: zzero017

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
wait so is this game entirely just about teasing? I don't even know which event is real anymore.

I advise you to try it, I say this as a person who criticizes the story seen and reviewed in other similar games, whether Netorare or Netorase, nothing changes, in both cases, MC is an idiot and the girl is a slut, I still don't understand the meaning has to give more adjectives, it's just misleading, suffice it to say that the game has two standard basic elements, precisely, weak MC and the slutty girl or wife, this is the game, try it if you like.

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
I advise you to try it, I say this as a person who criticizes the story seen and reviewed in other similar games, whether Netorare or Netorase, nothing changes, in both cases, MC is an idiot and the girl is a slut, I still don't understand the meaning has to give more adjectives, it's just misleading, suffice it to say that the game has two standard basic elements, precisely, weak MC and the slutty girl or wife, this is the game, try it if you like.
I've already played it but im not sure where the game's direction is. The earlier episodes lean so hard on her going to cheat but then it dialed back and went on to more fantasy.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I've already played it but im not sure where the game's direction is. The earlier episodes lean so hard on her going to cheat but then it dialed back and went on to more fantasy.

Well, this is one of the communication problems of the Dev, who in my opinion, did not understand which direction to take, to be precise I must say that even the fact that the path is slow, the story is much more difficult to elaborate, but you see, we players we don't have any options on the choices, this already makes us understand that the story has its own guideline, therefore more a kinetic video than anything else, yes you have some options every now and then, but they don't make the difference in the important choices, when Ayumi and Ari decide to have fun, you have no power, you have to stand there and watch, as if you were an MC, even if MC with his nerdy idiot expression, always says the three common phrases, yes, I like it, yes I don't problem, etc. Ayumi says eat your shit and MC says yes ok, I like it, this is the game, but I think in the next updates you will be happy when you will definitely see Terrazza with her 30cm cock. pierce ayumi in all the holes, for the satisfaction of idiot Mc.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Jeff, the person u should not take advice from is alyssssssss, he is a cuckold killer and hate this VN for some unknown reasons.
theres plenty of discussions about the VN, so I don't want to repeat myself.
few words: its a netorase VN about a couple where she has exhibitionism fetish and he has a "awakening" sharing fetish. and now they discover what this means for their relationship. this update u can pick 2 routes. we could say dom or sub route for Ayumi.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Jeff, the person u should not take advice from is alyssssssss, he is a cuckold killer and hate this VN for some unknown reasons.
theres plenty of discussions about the VN, so I don't want to repeat myself.
few words: its a netorase VN about a couple where she has exhibitionism fetish and he has a "awakening" sharing fetish. and now they discover what this means for their relationship. this update u can pick 2 routes. we could say dom or sub route for Ayumi.

So I'm the bad guy because I say the wrong things about the game, I recommend playing to make your own judgments, but then, it's the others who offend me, not adjectives, the moderators therefore punish those who criticize the game, without offending other players, but if others offend me, I am punished. Great, that's freedom democracy for you, hahahah

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
there are two paths, yes, I have MC is a dominant cuckold, or MC is a passive cuckold, true there are two paths, but one thing is certain, MC is a cuckold anyway, hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: centaurys

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
there are two paths, yes, I have MC is a dominant cuckold, or MC is a passive cuckold, true there are two paths, but one thing is certain, MC is a cuckold anyway, hahahahaha
Nope - But it seems you can't grasp the concept of netorase. I feel sorry for your limited knowledge, but sadly for you the therm cuckold is not relevant here. This couple has a fetish, and that fetish is teasing each other. The woman and/or man would never betray each other, and will be honest about everything. That's the whole fun of this netorase VN. And the author already pointed out several times that this VN never will turn into an bland and boring netorare. If you want something like that, then on the first page alone here there are several of those, and they honestly are dumped by the dozen every day here. I am glad for this very rare netorase VN.

Anyway - I am looking forward to what the author will come up with. So far it's really fun...

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Nope - But it seems you can't grasp the concept of netorase. I feel sorry for your limited knowledge, but sadly for you the therm cuckold is not relevant here. This couple has a fetish, and that fetish is teasing each other. The woman and/or man would never betray each other, and will be honest about everything. That's the whole fun of this netorase VN. And the author already pointed out several times that this VN never will turn into an bland and boring netorare. If you want something like that, then on the first page alone here there are several of those, and they honestly are dumped by the dozen every day here. I am glad for this very rare netorase VN.

Anyway - I am looking forward to what the author will come up with. So far it's really fun...

I respect you friend, truly, but explain to me based on your knowledge the word fetish, it's the word cuckold, now, the fetish is something that matures on a personal level on many things, not just sex, but it concerns the individual person, now, Ayumi, but especially Ari, don't play MC's fetish, because things are agreed upon first, which doesn't happen here, here Ayumi with Ari's help throw themselves into what they like, to enjoy, for their own interest, then to make MC believe it's for him, when you play, you agree on rules, without rules, things go astray, having a fetish to see Ayumi naked, is not the same as knowing Ayumi fucked by someone else, that's it now let's get into the cuckold, Ayumi first does things, then shows them, then she acts cute asking MC's Nerd if everything was fine, by now, thanks that MC nerd accepts, everything has already been done, the timing and the ways of interpreting netarase is wrong, it may be a game, but you can't say we're eating chocolate, when in reality it's shit. no offense

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
having your partner fucked by someone else, consent or not, makes you a cuckold, I talked about cuckold, not about betrayal, someone misinterprets the two adjectives, MC's fetish, it's a conscious cuckold, but he's still a cuckold, so what am I doing wrong, the Dev writes the things that interest him, in words we are all great, but the game, which is an action, shows the opposite of his words.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
what the fuck does it take to get banned on this site? alllyyyssss contributes nothing to the conversation and constantly derails threads, his posts have been deleted multiple times. like, just fucking ban him already lmao what are mods doing

The regulation does not prohibit me from releasing opinions and comments, it is important that I do not offend anyone or a game, on the contrary, I am the subject of gratuitous offenses just because I criticize certain games, furthermore, just put ignore on my page, as I did with many of you, you want a simple suggestion, put ignore me, and you will never read my stuff, easier than that.

Reactions: BadCuban42

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Banning one of my profiles, it's not a problem, it doesn't do me any harm, I have a thousand emails and various aVPS to browse, if it makes you happy, ban me, but 3 days and I'm here, then it's bad that you're snitching, no no, shame

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Guys, have some respect and decency. Someone who is willingly listening to David Guetta's new music is already sufficiently burdened by life, no need to pile on top of it.
Give it a rest.

You're right brother, hahahahaha, but if you can criticize his music, why can't I criticize your games, hahaha

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes