VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
For better fullscreen you could try the paid(goes on sale on steam for literally $2 offten) program Lossless scaling and I think magpie is the freeware program that does similar.

Jan 14, 2023
Marked because some Devs (rare) are getting the hang of this AI / ChatGPT stuff.

Hmm.

You can kiss goodbye a ¥677,000,000,000 market for employing any artists then in 2025 latest[1].

(The irony that AI can get the fucking "anime nose" right is not lost on me: nor should it be on you. Apart from still #4 where the white pixel square marker is clearly still present)

[1]

~

Edit: if the dev Torimiata ever reads this, get yourself to the nearest big publisher in Japan sharpish and create a magical sounding McGUFFIN name for your "art algo", get some form of IP protection and then blast the market-space before anyone else notices. Well done, you're now a millionaire. You also are now responsible for the mass culling of all art jobs in the space, but hey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Puma1978 and Wreggx

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
So is this Netorase or something? Cus I see no cheating tag.
Here’s the tags directly from the Itch page, you decide if it’s something you’re interested in.

Tags:
Netorase (NTS)
Netorare (Not quite... but it's related to the genre)
Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Femdom (gentle)
Teasing
Romance
Sensual
Threesomes?
Orgies?

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
That said, why the hell are the so many NTR games? I'm constantly amazed by how popular being cuckolded is. Good luck to dev but not for me.
That's fine to not like it and all, but statistics say otherwise about NTR being so popular. You are just seeing it more because you don't like it, like big turd in a grass sticks out to you doesn't mean whole yard is filled with turds. Right now I filtered all the games by tags and here are results:

+Romance -Netorare -Swinging = 89 pages of games
+Harem -Netorare -Swinging = 43 pages of games
+Netorare -Harem = 39 pages of games
+Swinging -Harem = 6 pages of games
+Netorare +Swinging -Harem = 3 pages of games

Now you might say that's pretty close between Harem and Netorare, but most of the games that have Netorare tag either have 1 scene in it for the story and tag never appears again, have only 1 update and game stops development, or is simply so cringy as if made by someone who hates the tag. As enjoyer of this tag I can say with confidence that really good games for this tag are only a handful and not like they have updates often either. That's all, just dropping my thoughts hope it doesn't create heated discussion with anyone :)

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Probably the most consistent AI art I've seen so far. The future of these types of games is interesting. My hope is that this opens up up the possibility of game creation to talented writers who can't do visual art themselves. That said, why the hell are the so many NTR games? I'm constantly amazed by how popular being cuckolded is. Good luck to dev but not for me.
It’s not that surprising tho…there are mainly 3 types which opens up a lot of possibilities for people that want a specific preference and it’s probably the best genre for corruption.

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
Man, I really like it so far but it feels like it needs a lot of work.
The full screen issue needs to be sorted out and the save screen needs fixing as well.

Most of all this game definitely needs some good sound effects. Especially the ejaculation sounds.
I want to hear the juiciest sound when Terrace pumps a thick hot load of baby batter into her womb!

unfinishedpotato

Aug 12, 2018
Pretty good start and quite promising.

I wasn't able to move to different pages on the save screen and I also was able to change the text on the page number on that screen too.

I'd also prefer to see a little more text on the individual boxes if possible. A lot of the time it felt like I was just reading 5-6 individual lines of moaning and sex noises. It just feels very, very wordy and dense at the moment.

Reactions: rapaiz

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I'm confused about what the choices are meant to achieve and what the overall genre is supposed to be.

It seems the choices should navigate between a pure NTR route, with the protag being cheated on, and a NTS (apparently that stands for netorase) with the protag being intentional about it.

But as of now it's just... click the correct option to get a "NTS point" whatever that means?

Apr 20, 2018
Who wants to play on a 3x3 inch box that you can't adjust? If the greatest game in the universe was made the same way I would give it a horrible review as well.

Learn to push f11 which is the "universal" fullscreen button in the future please.

The game's main issue is not being able to save past page 1, not the fullscreen.
(Push f11 and it WILL fullscreen)

Reactions: Syndevic

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
So a NTR bait and switch game instead of pure NTS seeing the tags and description, a shame. I also already dislike the wimpy beta stuttering mc. Let me guess he's going to be forced in the fetish by his confident gf instead of being into it himself.

6ambino

Dec 11, 2022
So a NTR bait and switch game instead of pure NTS seeing the tags and description, a shame. I also already dislike the wimpy beta stuttering mc. Let me guess he's going to be forced in the fetish by his confident gf instead of being into it himself.
The gf is only into exhibitionism.
There is a route of choices which provide NTS points, for I guess to measure how much the player is into sharing, and act in a more confident way.
Other than playfully joking, I see no hint of her encouraging for anything more than going further in exposing herself.
You can see it when Terrace mentions the prank, she has inhibitions regarding potential netorase.

Edit:
MC's face looks very immature, tho. Doesn't strike as one being in charge here compared to chad Terrace.

Last edited:

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Hey there! Appreciate the feedback. Let me address a few points.

Expect more details about the upcoming update soon.

Regarding the choices/NTS Points in the current version: that was an experimental approach. The new version will have a refined points system. Sorry!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without giving too much away, the story revolves around a loving relationship. The personalities of the characters significantly shape the narrative. While I hope many will enjoy it, I know it won't resonate with everyone. But there's always future stories, who knows?

I believe a story without challenges feels flat. So, expect a mix of conflict and tension. If you're intrigued by the plot well... you'll have to wait and see ;)

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
Great writing, but is the game supposed to have no music/sound? Changing the settings seem to did nothing for it.

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes