VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Not allowing full-screen is purposeful, it's drawn and "rendered" to work at that specific resolution since it's less effort both on the drawing and also on the less glitchy aspect, so unless I find a good solution, I'll have to keep it that way for now.
Maybe then experiment with the game settings, because at this resolution the dialogues do not fit into the HISTORY window, they are cut off, not allowing them to be correctly translated into other languages, which, for example, I sometimes use. Maybe make the font smaller in them?

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Wow... where do I begin my praise. I guess the short version is that I simply love this game!

I instantly felt attracted to the girlfriend - she is adorable, but have that playful aura about her that just makes it so exciting. I love her outfits and fact that her facial expressions change and she seems alive rather than a doll. I think dialogue is decent and even some mistakes in text did not deter me from actually reading it and following the story, which is also pretty engaging - who doesn't love vacations, near beach at that. Usually vacation is a great part of some games, but here we dive into the good stuff right from the get go.

Background visuals are simply stunning and I like the areas that are displayed so far. I also like that friend male friend seems like actual friend instead of some douchebag, at least in the bits I have played so far. Despite the visual style of the game it feels more like a normal visual novel not one of those heavy Japan anime influence vibes. I am also surprised how much content seems to be packed here despite the size.

All in all, people who are usually not into cartoon like art should try it and also people who are scared of game of this style being very weeby should know that it is not the case. It's just a good game with tremendous potential, keep it up!

Thanks to people who support this project and I wish development team good luck!

May 25, 2022
Wow... where do I begin my praise. I guess the short version is that I simply love this game!

I instantly felt attracted to the girlfriend - she is adorable, but have that playful aura about her that just makes it so exciting. I love her outfits and fact that her facial expressions change and she seems alive rather than a doll. I think dialogue is decent and even some mistakes in text did not deter me from actually reading it and following the story, which is also pretty engaging - who doesn't love vacations, near beach at that. Usually vacation is a great part of some games, but here we dive into the good stuff right from the get go.

Background visuals are simply stunning and I like the areas that are displayed so far. I also like that friend male friend seems like actual friend instead of some douchebag, at least in the bits I have played so far. Despite the visual style of the game it feels more like a normal visual novel not one of those heavy Japan anime influence vibes. I am also surprised how much content seems to be packed here despite the size.

All in all, people who are usually not into cartoon like art should try it and also people who are scared of game of this style being very weeby should know that it is not the case. It's just a good game with tremendous potential, keep it up!

Thanks to people who support this project and I wish development team good luck!
Fr, Huge fan, Its such a refreshing break from all the NTS/NTR that just makes a mockery of the protag, the respect towards the mc by both the friend and the girlfriend is something you almost never see in these kinda games

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Appreciate the support and suggestions! I'll get back to the DMs as soon as I have some time.

I'm fine with people that found a workaround for the fullscreen issue, if that works for them.
I don't want to encourage it too much atm, as I'd prefer a better solution and things like pixelation bother me personally.

Thanks for pointing out the GUI quirks, should be easily fixable but I forgot about them.

Every character won't be a hit for all, I get it. But for those enjoying it I have some cool surprises planned.

Regarding the swimsuits comment, I'm genuinely unsure what you're referencing - looks normal to me, must be a problem on your end :D

May 18, 2019
Probably the most consistent AI art I've seen so far. The future of these types of games is interesting. My hope is that this opens up up the possibility of game creation to talented writers who can't do visual art themselves. That said, why the hell are the so many NTR games? I'm constantly amazed by how popular being cuckolded is. Good luck to dev but not for me.

Reactions: Irizin
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes