VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Torimiata

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Haha. Believe it or not I actually liked the game. Then I realized the only inevitable way I feel it goes is Ayumi is shared.

Soon as I kinda put two and two together and the sharing aspect started coming in I kinda just couldn't do it. I definitely do think I have an issue there and hate that I can't enjoy what other people seem to like and seems to be stopping me from continuing. Dont know what it is really. Think I'm too much of a vanilla lover and seeing Terrace inevitably fuck Ayumi while understandbly hyped up it is I just couldnt agree.

Maybe I'm being really overreactive here. But I just wanted to emphasize my opinion even if it is unfair because the game is great.. just not my genres unfortunately.

Definitely recommend it though. I wish I could write a review but it wouldn't be fair to the dev if I couldnt finish it completely. So I'll just reiterate to support this man. It's a great game. I'm just too far gone and resonated with the MC A LOT in the beginning but slowly started losing interest later on. That's just me. Again.

Something I'm exploring since its literally just art. Which is why Im kinda sad I cant seem to enjoy it believe it or not.
I couldn't ask for a better response from someone that's not into the genre. You gave it a shot and you found out it's not your thing, I 100% get that and appreciate you even giving it a try in the first place.

Thanks for playing! Maybe in the future I will create something that's more to your taste or maybe one day you'll decide to go down this rabbit hole :BootyTime:

Miiiiiiiku

Jan 24, 2024
I couldn't ask for a better response from someone that's not into the genre. You gave it a shot and you found out it's not your thing, I 100% get that and appreciate you even giving it a try in the first place.

Thanks for playing! Maybe in the future I will create something that's more to your taste or maybe one day you'll decide to go down this rabbit hole :BootyTime:
I will also mention as well that your writing really had me in a dilemma. on the one hand I kind of enjoy them being lovey-dovey and it made the sharing kind of work for me. it definitely opened my mind to it since in the end she goes back to him (this is me obv talking as someone that loves romance and non-sharing so you essentially gave me a crash course to sharing), but man, knowing where it's going really is hard to accept for me personally but maybe I'm being overreactive which is why I'll probably come back in the future to see how your games doing. Being honest it's mostly because seeing Ayumi being banged by other dudes and in bliss doesn't really sound like a thing for me knowing that were playing as the MC watching it happen. Truly don't know why but that other poster before made some good points. Obviously that hasn't happened yet but I thought I'd at least give it a shot and then jump ship respectfully for my own sake just to see this game that people are praising a lot. Maybe once I learn to accept that you'll see me again because I actually played this until the end because of the amazing art and writing. Usually I quit if I notice something. Plus it leaves me with a positive thought process instead of a negative one. Again. Me thing.

So amazing work. Maybe one day I'll be able to play as the chad MC that Ayumi loves unconditionally BECAUSE they do this as cringe as that sounds but it definitely is a real issue I have thats stopping me from playing. For some reason I'd be in absolute despair seeing Ayumi get screwed by Terrace which is just another way of saying this isn't my thing.

Alright, enough "therapy". lmao its something when a VN makes you contemplate stuff lmao.

Obv I'm probably in the minority here so go ahead and disagree if you guys want. Just rambling about my issues and I'm glad some of you including the dev haven't crucifed me for being weird. Nothing wrong with the game. Honestly I don't think I found one complaint in the game. I like the slow pace. Blame the person.

Last edited:

xViar

Aug 21, 2021
Played the newest version of it and its looking pretty good, Ayumi is a great character. She really suprised me because these games usually don't have any depth of characters. Dev is doing a great job, hoping for regular updates !

Reactions: Ifllslonly

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
I really enjoy this game. It features the best use of AI art I've seen in a game on this site. The characters stay consistent, and the scenes are quite spicy. My favorite moment is probably Ayumi's masturbation scene. Keep up the good work!

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
We all know that slut Ayumi is warming up and training for Terraza's big cock, the purpose of slow play is important for this reason, it's a training, she can't go from MC's small cock, to Terraza's mega, hahaha

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes