VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.0] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I hope its gonna stay netorase with the MC not becoming a wimp cuck but the last updates make me worried:

- MC and his GF only had real sex after the beach scene
- after its blowjob, handjob, pussy licking and footjob (in many hard cuck game/stories the MC doesnt get fucking anymore.
- the fact that the MC dick shrink from thefirst fucking and the pool scene or footjob scene
- the ridiculous siez of terrence dick that is 3 times MC dick not even hard -_-
- MC girl pushing boundaries and asking if its ok when MC is excited

So yes the game is incredibly exciting and well writing, but the wimp cuck road gonna break all of this if its really happening.
in netorase the MC can be a stag in control, not a cuck wimp with small dick
Dude, calm down. The developer of this masterpiece is a genius. No need to worry.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I hope its gonna stay netorase with the MC not becoming a wimp cuck but the last updates make me worried:

- MC and his GF only had real sex after the beach scene
- after its blowjob, handjob, pussy licking and footjob (in many hard cuck game/stories the MC doesnt get fucking anymore.
- the fact that the MC dick shrink from thefirst fucking and the pool scene or footjob scene
- the ridiculous siez of terrence dick that is 3 times MC dick not even hard -_-
- MC girl pushing boundaries and asking if its ok when MC is excited

So yes the game is incredibly exciting and well writing, but the wimp cuck road gonna break all of this if its really happening.
in netorase the MC can be a stag in control, not a cuck wimp with small dick

I totally agree with everything you say, I've been repeating it since day one that it's a mockery to humiliate MC, The fucking difference, the two girls united in making things happen, but to her detriment, finally, childhood friend she doesn't trust me, I wouldn't want her to be in love with MC, and she does all this to distance MC from his girlfriend.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I totally agree with everything you say, I've been repeating it since day one that it's a mockery to humiliate MC, The fucking difference, the two girls united in making things happen, but to her detriment, finally, childhood friend she doesn't trust me, I wouldn't want her to be in love with MC, and she does all this to distance MC from his girlfriend.
Dude, this is crazy. The author of the game has already expressed his philosophy many times. This game will be exclusively Netorase.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Dude, this is crazy. The author of the game has already expressed his philosophy many times. This game will be exclusively Netorase.

You've heard many of these Dev statements, every time they start with an idea, then for some reason, a change happens, I've played hundreds of games, NTR style, at least 50, never once have I finished the game as expected Dev. And let me also think that there are many indications on what is said, the problem is to always have this option of an MC, idiot, mini gifted etc. but damn, a bit of innovation, normal that in a sex scene, anyone would want the mega cock of the little one.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
take it easy. theres no meaningful reason to bash the DEV at this stage.
your own experience from other DEVs is not any indications that this will happen here.
to keep arguing about this all the time will not help nobody.
if this is unbearable for you, ignore the thread, do something else and only play the VN when its out.

Rule34enjooyer

Dec 16, 2023
You've heard many of these Dev statements, every time they start with an idea, then for some reason, a change happens, I've played hundreds of games, NTR style, at least 50, never once have I finished the game as expected Dev. And let me also think that there are many indications on what is said, the problem is to always have this option of an MC, idiot, mini gifted etc. but damn, a bit of innovation, normal that in a sex scene, anyone would want the mega cock of the little one.
the mc isnt tiny gifted, hes average. so just take a chill pill and see how the story continuous.

Luckas Alves

Nov 25, 2017
I'm going crazy, every day I update the page to see if a new version has come out.

However, I will be patient, I know that the developer is preparing something big.

When it comes out, I won't even wait for a translation into Spanish or Portuguese. I will use Google Lens

Dec 16, 2021
I'm surprised a character being more well endowed than the MC has set off so many people. I know size difference being a motivator for NTR/cheating is a very popular hentai logic trope, but it's not a genre rule or anything. Do you guys really get the impression this specific story would take that direction, or is this just a kneejerk reaction? Because as far as I'm concerned, neither the overall writing nor the character writing have done anything to make that seem plausible.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I'm surprised a character being more well endowed than the MC has set off so many people. I know size difference being a motivator for NTR/cheating is a very popular hentai logic trope, but it's not a genre rule or anything. Do you guys really get the impression this specific story would take that direction, or is this just a kneejerk reaction? Because as far as I'm concerned, neither the overall writing nor the character writing have done anything to make that seem plausible.
Yeah, for some reason I feel like a lot of people here are just insecure about someone having bigger dick than MC and for some reason that means that MC is some wimp and that Ayumi will cheat on him?

Like what is the logic, throughout the whole game, there has been no signs of Ayumi thinking lees of MC.
And MC is even able to satisfy Ayumi normally with his hands, dick, words.

Just because she will in the future have sex with a bigger dick doesnt mean, that she will leave him...

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
You just need to read the messages of the author of the game. That's all.

It is a trope but not all tropes are bad, this one is certainly on purpose. I don't think MC size is the unusual bit, Ayumi likes it just fine. However, Terrace size is meant to be literally shocking (but not outside of reality), there was a whole scene dedicated to show how unusual it really is, even in that universe.

There's a lot of fun to be had with that concept :coffee:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, for some reason I feel like a lot of people here are just insecure about someone having bigger dick than MC and for some reason that means that MC is some wimp and that Ayumi will cheat on him?

Like what is the logic, throughout the whole game, there has been no signs of Ayumi thinking lees of MC.
And MC is even able to satisfy Ayumi normally with his hands, dick, words.

Just because she will in the future have sex with a bigger dick doesnt mean, that she will leave him...
I don't think you're necessarily wrong - many are insecure.

On the other hand if we're being intellectually honest, there's also a sizable number of players/posters who intentionally push this narrative not out of insecurity but their own desire for a 'harder ntr' story, ala "The hung guy becomes a jerk and fucks the girlfriend better and steals her" <-- that's what they want to see.

So it's not as simple as just saying some people are insecure and that's the whole story. From what I've read in the dialogue so far though, it's very much an nts story so people have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: baka

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
the mc isnt tiny gifted, hes average. so just take a chill pill and see how the story continuous.

In your opinion, if we compare MC's and Terrance's cock, what is the difference in proportion, they are at least 4 sizes bigger, it's a game, ok, but seriously, if Ayumi fucks Terrance, in your opinion, she can then enjoy fucking with MC?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
In your opinion, if we compare MC's and Terrance's cock, what is the difference in proportion, they are at least 4 sizes bigger, it's a game, ok, but seriously, if Ayumi fucks Terrance, in your opinion, she can then enjoy fucking with MC?
It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean... or whatever.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ridiculous comparison, the ocean is initially larger than the boat, so it wins from the start in the movement, but if for example you use a nail in a large wall and then remove it, in your opinion, you can put a small one that can hold the things, or you have to increase the size to feel that the hole is well covered.
lol... um, you realize that vagina muscles are elastic, right? That's why women can have babies come out and then return to normal.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think you're necessarily wrong - many are insecure.

On the other hand if we're being intellectually honest, there's also a sizable number of players/posters who intentionally push this narrative not out of insecurity but their own desire for a 'harder ntr' story, ala "The hung guy becomes a jerk and fucks the girlfriend better and steals her" <-- that's what they want to see.

So it's not as simple as just saying some people are insecure and that's the whole story. From what I've read in the dialogue so far though, it's very much an nts story so people have nothing to worry about.
I like netorase stories especially if the guy has a huge dick but once he is done using it to give my sweetheart massive orgasms I'll be throwing him out of the house because all he is to me is a tool to satisfy my girl with.

That's why I can't wait to see Ayumi get plowed.

Reactions: kristo0086

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
lol... um, you realize that vagina muscles are elastic, right? That's why women can have babies come out and then return to normal.

Ridiculous comparison, the ocean is initially bigger than the boat, so it wins from the start in movement, but if you drive a super car and then drive a poor car, then in your opinion, which car would you like?

Neil2Raise

May 4, 2023
Am i wrong or is there a dick talk for several pages now? Hope that game doesnt move in a direction where the mc gets the full package first... o_O

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in ntr-stories it happens. a girl gets obsessed with the size. a leave the tiny-dick bf.
we also have sluts that talk about "bigger dick is the best"
but real life is not like that. I have encountered girls that struggle with the size, some prefer smaller.
surely some girls want a big cock, its the same with dudes that want big boobs or a big booty.
but if u love someone it should not matter, u can find ways to enjoy each other.
also for me its the emotions that matters. if Im not horny my dick is not responding.
if Im really horny the dick grow 1 size bigger. its the same for girls. its chemistry and the mind.

if u just focus on the size of a dick, u are really really superficial.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes