VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
many times leaving the guy isn't the worst thing, in these scenes, it's the teasing and humiliation, as well as the lack of respect.
I think you forget that kento (mc) actually enjoys the teasing etc. It's hot to him and his girl. They're doing this together. There's no lack of respect here. There would be a lack of respect if ayumi was out doing things that majorly pushed the boundaries without consulting kentl first.

But after any small boundary push, ayumi checks in with kento and makes sure he's okay with it. And she gets approval to do more each time from kento.

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
In defense of the cock size comparison in NTS topic; while in cheating or NTR - SPH can come up as a malicious tool to further antagonize the protag. However SPH isn't just a tool of NTR, it isn't just maliciousness. It can be used to tease the partner or provoke him into 'proving' himself in a mutually & consensually fulfilling act.

I will concede that having SPH be an option is preferable to just injecting it into the mainline cannon of the game. Not everyone likes it, and choices gives agency to the player to better curate the experience. SPH absolutely has it's place in NTS, don't listen to the naysayers dev.

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I think you forget that kento (mc) actually enjoys the teasing etc. It's hot to him and his girl. They're doing this together. There's no lack of respect here. There would be a lack of respect if ayumi was out doing things that majorly pushed the boundaries without consulting kentl first.

But after any small boundary push, ayumi checks in with kento and makes sure he's okay with it. And she gets approval to do more each time from kento.

For goodness sake, I respect the game, but I find that MC has accepted, for fear that the girl will leave him, so he makes himself submissive to her, even the way he is treated by his friend indicates that he is weak, that he accepts the role to please, not to if, speaking clearly, once the two girls are fucked by Terrazza, what enjoyment should MC get, considering that he is smaller as a dick, he will feel humiliated, anyway, many players are happy, better for you, I don't hate guys NTR of a certain type, I'm fine with those who cheat, but when they humiliate the poor good guy, etc. Here I don't like these. that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Tecton

May 25, 2017
For goodness sake, I respect the game, but I find that MC has accepted, for fear that the girl will leave him, so he makes himself submissive to her, even the way he is treated by his friend indicates that he is weak, that he accepts the role to please, not to if, speaking clearly, once the two girls are fucked by Terrazza, what enjoyment should MC get, considering that he is smaller as a dick, he will feel humiliated, anyway, many players are happy, better for you, I don't hate guys NTR of a certain type, I'm fine with those who cheat, but when they humiliate the poor good guy, etc. Here I don't like these. that's all.
What are you basing this on? There's been no humiliation of the MC for his dick size, compared to Terrace or not. Ayumi clearly enjoys sex with him.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Not before friday. Dev said this to his platinum patrons.
It's sad that we have to wait a bit longer but the update will be higher quality as a result. Which is good.

I've been using this time to replay the game and take in all the dialogue. I forgot how hot a lot of the scenes are. They're still amazing the second time through.

The bukkake scene is just... chefs kiss.

Also, if you haven't already and you enjoyed the game, please either support torimiata on patreon (new update soon so nows a good time), or at least submit a review. We only have 33. It will help push the discoverability to new players.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
What are you basing this on? There's been no humiliation of the MC for his dick size, compared to Terrace or not. Ayumi clearly enjoys sex with him.

Do you really want to make this comparison, Ayumi appreciates Mc now because she hasn't tried Terrazza's cock, but when it happens, given the differences in size, are you sure that she will want to enjoy MC's cock again, or will her pussy be so open that only with Terrazza will he have fun, you didn't foresee this

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
i love this game and think the dev is talented, but he is bad at communication and it is going to hurt his subscription numbers.

the dev should pick a day of the week and make a weekly update post every week on that day, i.e. a weekly saturday post, or a weekly monday post, etc. this post should be public or at the very least available for all patreon tiers. in addition to that post, there should be a platinum-only benefit, like previews of upcoming art, or more details about what he's considering for new chapters, etc.

right now the dev is providing platinum updates on discord, but this isn't a good strategy - only a small % of users will bother going to discord, and its NOT a replacement for patreon. patreon is what makes the money, it should be the primary method of communication. plus, discord communities take on a life of their own that the dev can't control (as evidenced by this game's discord, where there's a dude spamming fake stories about his fake life nonstop and clogging up the general chat)

many perverts find their games through f95, which is why so many developers make accounts here and use it to market their game. but patreon communication is the most important communication, because it is where people go to actually give you money. for those people to feel like they've made a worthy investment, they want to see frequent updates.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes