Collection RPGM Blue Dragon Dreaming Game Collection [v2024Mar19] [Blue Dragon Dreaming]

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020
does anyone know how to progress in dino chronicles after you saving the orcs/boars? from the mine. it looks like i'm stuck don't know where to go

DarwinIV

Jul 13, 2023
does anyone know what to do in Dino Chronicles after the quest for tablets from storm?
game told me to go east, but there's no pathway there

ZovoGames

Apr 7, 2020
I knew these games weren't good but oh boy this is something else. I think with the earlier games in this collection, even though the writing was bad, the games at least had that charm of a 10 year old making shitty fanfiction. They're not any good but you can tell they're trying to make something cool and it's fun to just go through the lore.

The recent games though, especially soul hacker, are an actual joke. Was the intro not playtested or something?? Am I insane? Who are the god gamers that got passed it on the itch page?? Must be a skill issue on my part. You've got 100hp, no way to save or heal and you have to fight like 6 enemies and a boss without dying. What? Oh wait, there's apparently a part where you can heal according to the dev. Can't find it, after walking over literally every tile on the map but must somewhere I haven't checked I guess. :mad:

I've been playing through these games for days if you couldn't tell and I've lost my mind at this point. I can handle the typical rpgmaker quirks, like overly long, winding pathways, frequent random encounters, horrendous backtracking, boring combat, pointless grinding. Honestly it's all padding for what could just be a short story or a visual novel. These games also also have way too many map errors, like forgotting collisions on tiles, not being able to interact with certain npcs, oddly abrupt endings and a couple other things.

Paladins horn is prety good though. Feels like they actually tried a good bit because that's the only game I can say is fairly fun from what I've played. The beginning can be a bit eh with multiple combat sequences before you can even get into the main part of the game (I'm seeing a pattern with these...), but combat is decent, game has some side quests and open-world progression. There's a fun little loop of wandering the forest or going into town and completing a quest or two. Still wouldn't suggest it without a walkthrough and maybe a save editor but it's probably the best game in here. I don't feel like it's trying to waste my time as I do with the others.

Anywho, baby-rage over, Whining makes me feel better. Gonna go see how much better I like my time at etheria.

Reactions: DarwinIV