Collection RPGM Blue Dragon Dreaming Game Collection [v2024Mar19] [Blue Dragon Dreaming]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703600620762.png

Overview:
After leaving your rather troublesome home, you set off on the open road for a life of treasure and adventure, mostly the treasure, seeing as it is much more expensive to travel around the world that most people would believe, however, after stumbling ass backwards into a trap you find yourself in Abyss, the realm of chaos and monsters, all of which seek to consume your very being. Ironically enough, your salvation comes from two abyssians, both of whom have a reason to make use of you.

The question of trusting either of them becomes easy enough, given the situation, and yet upon making a contract between yourself and one said abyssian you will find yourself tossed into a whirlwind of conflict in the land of Sufferance as powers older than the gods who created your world seek to tear the land apart. Oh, and there is also a bunch of werewolves and vampires who want to tear you apart, while those of divine might wish for your death.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2023-12-26
Developer:Blue Dragon Dreaming - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024Mar16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

cJaFdk.png 0BfS_H.png pq8D_B.png vSDnNi.png LqBemc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlueDragonDreamingGameCollection-2024.03.19
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: panaeon

Steve12794

Aug 15, 2018
I feel so bad for anyone that spent actual money on these games.
I really thought they couldn't be that bad but I was so, so wrong. They're literally hot garbage, absolute boring slog to 'play' through just to see a bunch of recycled art (lots of repetitions of the same piece of art through different games just with a recolour) not to mention the vast differences in art style, wouldn't be surprised if half of it is just traced over. Glad I used an image converter to see that before trying to even finish one of these terrible 'games'.

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
I will admit, i did like how they wrote abaddon in "Sins of Evolution". That and some of the npc dialogue was a step up.
"i can help relieve you of your financial burdens" "I'm sorry im not looking to get married right now"

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I feel so bad for anyone that spent actual money on these games.
I really thought they couldn't be that bad but I was so, so wrong. They're literally hot garbage, absolute boring slog to 'play' through just to see a bunch of recycled art (lots of repetitions of the same piece of art through different games just with a recolour) not to mention the vast differences in art style, wouldn't be surprised if half of it is just traced over. Glad I used an image converter to see that before trying to even finish one of these terrible 'games'.
It has the AI Art tag, so I assume it is just the AI's doing. So yeah the AI traced a bunch of shit.

Magus Frost

Oct 29, 2018
I'm stuck in the library.. I can't get through the last door even though I beat the monsters in the other two doors?

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020
I'm stuck in the library.. I can't get through the last door even though I beat the monsters in the other two doors?
i think i know which game you're in. you're supposed to interact with the door first then enter the door to defeat the monster there. do not transform into dragon because it will glitch the game

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
WOW, Thanks OP for not only provide individual links, but also a change log for what's be added.
That's great quality of life uploads (y)
Tho not like I'd waste time to play them, just like to download these overpriced junk :LOL:

Edit: Here's one not on the list:

Last edited:

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
WOW, Thanks OP for not only provide individual links, but also a change log for what's be added.
That's great quality of life uploads (y)
Tho not like I'd waste time to play them, just like to download these overpriced junk :LOL:

Edit: Here's one not on the list:
its broken chains, not resilience

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

Panpan34

Aug 2, 2021
Just so everyone is aware, rune keeper has a game breaking progression bug. You can't finish the desert area, the creator has made a new patch for this however.