DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
is it just me or the game is a big buggy mess, im always getting bugs and sprites who don't leave the screen?

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
is it just me or the game is a big buggy mess, im always getting bugs and sprites who don't leave the screen?
Same here. I like the girls and the game mechanic but the bugs need to be fixed. Basically unplayable atm.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Also the pace of the game after you upgrade the facilities is just way too fast.

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
can u play the game without having to share/NTR?
Theoretically.

The girls don't sleep with anyone unless their "influence" (which means lust) gets too high. There is a mechanism to remove lust without them being with anyone else, but it would probably eat into your profits/time. Basically you would have to keep constant watch over every girl and remove them from a job if their lust is too high.

Might be possible to do a full pure run in the future, but not in the unfinished state the game is now.

Reactions: TNVL

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I can't even play the game, after you select the 8 girls in the formationg thingie and click the red stone the game won't load and just never loads. Either it takes a lot to load or I just can't run it.

Defensive

Dec 21, 2017
How? The only way i know how to up girls hearts is by using the stone that exchanges gold or essence for hearts but whenever i select Claire nothing happens.
yup, you right, thats how u can upgrade girls. My advice, upgrade through lust points. Its cheaper, than gald

Defensive

Dec 21, 2017
How? The only way i know how to up girls hearts is by using the stone that exchanges gold or essence for hearts but whenever i select Claire nothing happens.
Unfortunately, there is a bug, when up girls its not working... Another option, you can upgrade your save file with save editor site. its not give you scenes with mc, but give you netorare scene

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
The game is just really buggy. If you let them succumb to influence, their love variable goes into the negatives and it wont let you raise it with the stone. I don't know if that's by design, or if it's just early-dev jank, though. In the same vein, once you've raised their love, they stop gaining influence all together.

also, all of the scenes are in the movies folder, by the way. Even stuff for the buildings that aren't in the game currently.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
On one hand, I'm really looking for stuff like the corruption route here. And if the management aspect is done right, it could be grand.

On the other hand? The tits are mostly too big to be tasteful and I'm really not into this girl creator/graphics engine. And it's RPGM, which I find more often miss than hit.
I have to agree about the tit size, I do realize some people love that. It would be nice if there was like 4 girls with average sizes who maybe didn't grow up in the Valley but moved there (hence why they don't have the curse for larger body types, obviously the lust part wouldn't make sense for them unless re-written it to be living in the valley for X duration also causes the lust curse). If you added in a handful of girls with average tit sizes then that helps to appeal to all audiences as you already have so many girls and you only choose 8. I'm currently passing on all the huge tit'd women other than the 'landlady'. I also love a good corruption game and management game so Tessar has hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would add is that this whole gem thing is a total shit-show. I finish the tutorial and now I'm surrounded by gems, really unnecessary. Just make a little icon of someone working and write work under, much easier.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Nice game but bugged and can't build new buildings. Nice scenes but without dialogs is not nice.