Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Titlescreen.png

Overview:
While clearing space for building a coffee house you and several long time friends are cursed by a succubus and your life is now in danger, the only way to find a peaceful and happy resolution is to gather money and life essence for a whole month, If you succeded you may find yourself living your dream for the rest of your life, but fail and you will met your demise, Your fate is in your hands in this management/dating-sim hentai game​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-29
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: DragonMommyRhea - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot 2023-04-29 012351.png BG_Cafe_1.png BG_Slut_1.png Angela_Barista_C_1.gif Angela_Mst_L_2.gif Claire_Gym_C_2.gif Fran_Barista_C_1.gif Intro_Angela.png Intro_Claire.png Intro_Mari.png Isa_Swim_2.gif

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlossomValleyManager-0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Honestly for 0.1, its not bad. Interesting game play loop, but its not very well explained. Could just use a bit more fleshing out in terms of quality of life. 3 big things to fix:

1. Girls should have their names across the bottom. No offense but introducing me to 16 odd characters and then making me have to remember all of their names is pretty stupid.
2. Fix expansions, I know its a 0.1 demo, but if you're not going to have the other jobs available, then don't put them there. I paid for the office building 2 times and it just sucked up my money with nothing to show for it.
3. That pause button does not work. all that happens is that it brings up the menu to adjust names, (one of the few things that feels finished) and at the same time don't run the clock while I scroll through girls names, it makes the game needlessly stressful.

There's my 2 cents, best of luck dev! I can honestly say it has an original playstyle, which in RPGM is saying a lot.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blossom Valley Manager [v0.1.0] [DragonMommyRhea]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Jan 28, 2018
I like the idea of having a staff of 8 characters. I want to know the personalities of each character.
The game needs a better way no know the names of the girls.
And maybe a better way to watch de H scenes is only my opinion: At the end of the day you can watch what the girls were doing and not at the moment because it is a little complicated to watch everything.
The animation is good.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
On one hand, I'm really looking for stuff like the corruption route here. And if the management aspect is done right, it could be grand.

On the other hand? The tits are mostly too big to be tasteful and I'm really not into this girl creator/graphics engine. And it's RPGM, which I find more often miss than hit.

Reactions: Stonerbank