VN Ren'Py Completed Blooming Love [v1.0] [Bright Sun Studios]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Ok I'm triggered, why the hell are their two butt plugs on the kitchen table! That's not ok! The kitchen sink, sure they got to be cleaned I suppose but the table? theirs no need for that.
Other then that it looks kind of cute I might have to check it out anyway.
Well even if those turns out to be butt plugs, if u got a picture of a young girl showing her belly button, in thigh pants and with two watermelons that are practically popping out ritght into ur face u choose to focus ur attention in the table kitchen, thats entirely up to you... not saying that u are a wierd person or anything like that... or do I... On a side note, that can also be lamps or just simple decoration, Ive seen lamps like that, yea, cause I did enter in other houses than mine, yea, even with no need to trespass and all...

This is an adult web site. You obviously aren't an adult. Get off the internet and go do your !@#$ homework.
Priceless, just !@#$ priceless...

On the real matter, I think with the tons of incest games with male MC that there are all over the place, this at least attemps a diferent approach (not unique, I know) and even if the art doesnt look the best and lesbian is not my thingy, im going to try this all the same. So many complaints even before playing its at least a bit rushed for me... at least @PixelPlays played it and liked the story, I hope more people share actual thoughts about it...

Reactions: PixelRepublic

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
... On the real matter, I think with the tons of incest games with male MC that there are all over the place...
Maybe, because is a shortcut for the story, i mean, putting a sister/mother/aunt as a female char, the DEV can skip most of the intro of that char... and there is the morbid fascination for incest.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Not sure about this one. I like that a bit of thought has been put into the story but it seems to be at the cost of images. Quality and quantity of images is lacking. I assume from the standard renpy UI that coding and designing are not the Dev's strong point but will see in future versions i guess

Reactions: January2015

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried this out the other day when I downloaded it from somewhere else as it wasn't here yet. I thought the story was good and hopefully I have been picking the right ones to get the sisters interested in each other.

Evelyn looked great and I saw nothing wrong with her model Sophie on the other hand I think the one thing that draws you way from what is going on the most is her eye brows. They seem way to dark and it's kind of distracting and makes you wonder why they just didn't go with a uni brow if they were going to make the eye brows like that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ and

Those are NOT butt plugs those are those holders you place hard boiled eggs in.

Sep 1, 2017
I must say im pleasantly surprised.
Story seems actually interesting instead of another man meet woman/woman meet man, man sees boobs/woman sees big penis and they fuck each other 1 day later because of lack of self control.

Models looks great too and aren't the 30th rip off of already existing games.

Breaks the stereotype that the older siblings are the more curvier ones. Okay the older sister is still stacked as hell and i love it those two siblings.

Dialogue choices seems a bit generic and even pointless right now? I guess they will matter in later.

I assume we will see more body variants? I like big boobs but when everyone is busty it kinda falls flat.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished now too, overall i like it, definitely enjoyed the writing and progression but some things felt off...i mean you're my sister why shouldnt you sleep with me especially when 3 ppl could fit on the bed; and would definitely want more animations in the dialogues

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Finally a new lesbian centralized visual novel. Now if only someone would make a lesbian game with a focus on corrupting the female MC. :FuckYea:

The visual novel looks to have some potential. However, it would be better if there was some variety in the chest size for each woman instead of the gigantic melons that seems to be a fad. There are also some spelling errors, but those are easily correctable. Overall, there is enough here to make me keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: Namco15
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes