amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I've been wanting to play this game for a long time now, but man is it so disheartening to keep seeing posts about soft/hard locks and other game breaking bugs... especially if it requires having multiple versions of the game downloaded at once and having to flip-flop between them.

Maybe I'm just not getting the full picture from all the posts here, and I am just misinterpreting it.. but is the game playable to completion(aka to where this update ends) with relative ease... or is there like 100% chance I'm going to brick my progress because of many bugs I wouldn't know to avoid?
I think you can play it okay

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
3.99F08 Jezabel.jpg

Windows only right now. Please post bugs here or in . If you were able to play through this okay from start to finish, please leave a ♥. Thank you.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Bloodshift-3.99F08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1711391017643.png
how do I do this?
I've asked Ann to babysit, now there's no more dialogue continuation.
And Mara only has "may we speak in private."
And if I dominate her and tell her to go home, nothing happens
supposedly I should be getting a daymare scene, but nothing

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 3478049
how do I do this?
I have generated the same task list as you but so far cannot duplicate your issue. You might have hit some rare bug? Please send me your save file. Also what is your originating game version? If you're continuing from a save before v3.8 it's going to have all kinds of errors.

1711396265653.png

Feb 28, 2019
Havent played this in awhile. New run, at the part where you have to get ann to babysit, but no option pops up to tell ann to babysit and mara to get a babysitter.
i dominated mara at the park and she told me about the child. but no options with ann to be babysitter or to tell mara to get one.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Havent played this in awhile. New run, at the part where you have to get ann to babysit, but no option pops up to tell ann to babysit and mara to get a babysitter.
i dominated mara at the park and she told me about the child. but no options with ann to be babysitter or to tell mara to get one.
Did you exhaust all talk options with Ann?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Here is a bug but it is avoidable. do not click this travel icon. It is the alley the player drops into after the dealer raid in Chapter 2.

1711401460845.png

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 3478049
how do I do this?
I'm uploading a fix for this now but it's probably a still a good idea for you to rewind back to before the dealer raid. If you decide to do it without downloading the new version, just make sure you avoid clicking the Up icon in the alley and you should be okay.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

This repairs the climbing error that prevents player progress with Mara/Elly/Ann. This happened because the player is not supposed to be able to climb before Chapter 4, and when the player does climb, the game assumes it's Chapter 4 when it's really not, so that broke a lot of stuff.

If you don't want to download a new version, just make sure not to climb up the alley depicted a few posts back and you should be fine.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes