Flash Completed Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
I suppose you mean the scenes that are a continuum to the second part (futanari) I keep checking their page once in a while and apparently part 3 is still in the works. tho I am not sure why it's taking so long unless they want to improve the engine or just work on other stuff.
Thank you for the reply!
I guess we share the same opinion about part 3...
I can't wait for part 3 to be honest

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I swear to god if we reach 2021 and part 3 is not out yet I'm gonna call the entire thing a scam. it's really nice that they keep releasing "updates" which are basically very small parts of animations but that wasn't what I signed up for. everything "Miro" has done so far wasn't even close to these two. I'm not even sure what's going on behind the scenes anymore. I mean the guy has a patreon, he's not lying as far as I know, he keeps making new content. but at some point people do need to point out that his flagship isn't going anywhere atm.

if I am reading this wrong please correct me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: p22 and ionsandman

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
Hey. ^^ May be a stupid question but... is this a game ? Or a video ? :eek:
It's a flash based app... you can choose the scenes from the main animation or you can create your own version of a movie, with predefined short scenes...
Overall it's another kind of animation... a very good one, i could say...
We're waiting for the next update/ dlc... if it will be another one...

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
It's a flash based app... you can choose the scenes from the main animation or you can create your own version of a movie, with predefined short scenes...
Overall it's another kind of animation... a very good one, i could say...
We're waiting for the next update/ dlc... if it will be another one...
Thanks for the answer. So... hmmh... I see. If I understand correctly, you can't change the outcome, but you can decide in which order the sex scene unfolds ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ionsandman
Jun 22, 2018
So if I understand things correctly, this is part 2 in a series, where part one didn't have any dick girl just vanilla m/f/f.
Is there a part 3 or short videos that pick up after this one? This video ends on a cliff hanger. I ask because I looked through the animations included in this, and there's a clip missing that I saw included in someone else's Miro video collection (it's the vampire lady sucking off celene's new dick while celene is also sucking off the vampire). I assumed you could see that scene during the "I want to be like you" segment, but it never played. I didn't see it in any of the extras either.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
So if I understand things correctly, this is part 2 in a series, where part one didn't have any dick girl just vanilla m/f/f.
Is there a part 3 or short videos that pick up after this one? This video ends on a cliff hanger. I ask because I looked through the animations included in this, and there's a clip missing that I saw included in someone else's Miro video collection (it's the vampire lady sucking off celene's new dick while celene is also sucking off the vampire). I assumed you could see that scene during the "I want to be like you" segment, but it never played. I didn't see it in any of the extras either.
so far they refused to release a part 3 despite a lot of time passing and them getting a lot of money. so.. your guess is as good as mine, they do have lots of minor animations that suppose to show part 3, but again, these are cycle of the same animation each time so not really what people were waiting for.

Reactions: allroundperv

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Mixdrop is the only downloader that seems to work and it's giving me a virus alert when I scan the link, anyone know a way around this?

Reactions: waltanator
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote