Flash Completed Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
Bump
(If I should make a new request please tell me and I will do that.)
can you please make a request to upload this flash game
and the first part of this flash game Bloodlust: Cerene not the comics or the animation but the flash game and software
and this one please and again imean the flash game not the images or animation and its software
and this one please and again imean the flash game not the images or animation and its software
so please make the request fast if you can and sorry if i disturb you by repeating mo speech

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Blackshaddow

Feb 6, 2018
For both Your Ass Is Mine, Love Bite and CyPunk

This product contains animation. But please note: this is an image set with some animated clips (not full-length).

There is no flash game for these...!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
can't download this, either dead links or takes an hours to download because it hangs, and by the end it just won't finish, as if the file is corrupted or something had the same problem with The Relationship of Siblings

VisionerEx

Oct 29, 2017
Okay, so i download it, and when i click play, i already notice that the fps do drop occasionally when it was at the "movie" part, and when i click Next, it crashes the game, any solution?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay, so i download it, and when i click play, i already notice that the fps do drop occasionally when it was at the "movie" part, and when i click Next, it crashes the game, any solution?
If it crashes try re downloading it

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
where can we downlaod just the full length movie 1080p? this seems like its a game version or something?

ionsandman

Jan 9, 2019
I really love this series, but i have only one question...
I saw on affect 3d that Miro is working on a dlc to bloodlust 2, i saw pics and renders with new characters, really good renders as he already has accustomed us, hut i don't see a date for the release...
He's working for 2 or 3 years and it's a long time...
Anyone has any infos?

anderhalf

Feb 20, 2020
where can we downlaod just the full length movie 1080p? this seems like its a game version or something?
I made an mp4 out of this but cut out the story fluff with the dude at the start, can't post links yet though. I don't have 3 posts.
It turned out 30 minutes 1080p. Had to convert all the flash video files and line up the audio with it. But yeah idk where I can upload it, and like I said I can't post links yet.

Edit: never mind, found the magnet posted above.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I really love this series, but i have only one question...
I saw on affect 3d that Miro is working on a dlc to bloodlust 2, i saw pics and renders with new characters, really good renders as he already has accustomed us, hut i don't see a date for the release...
He's working for 2 or 3 years and it's a long time...
Anyone has any infos?
I suppose you mean the scenes that are a continuum to the second part (futanari) I keep checking their page once in a while and apparently part 3 is still in the works. tho I am not sure why it's taking so long unless they want to improve the engine or just work on other stuff.

Reactions: ionsandman
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote